For those Diapered Hardcore Bikers

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have an observation as well as a question for the Bikers here. I guess more to the cruiser riders as I know nothing about sport bikes.

I just travelled 1,200 miles in two days. In order to keep from burdening the pack with unscheduled toilet stops I padded up just in case I couldn't wait. Not only did I not need the extra protection it ended up being a burden to me. I felt like I was sliding out of position in the seat as the plastic of my diaper didn't provide the traction my pants and underwear do. As a result, I ended up dealing with more pain in my lower back and butt than I normally would on a similar run.

Does anyone else suffer drawbacks or negative consequences from riding long distances diapered?

Reactions: michaelmc
I haven't worn them on a long ride yet, but I have worn them all day while I was riding in hot weather. Kept me from getting swamp ass!

Sadly i gave up riding due to a bad back plus i found it hard to pee astride a bike i would have to stand up on my foot pegs to pee . :(

I got a 2004 fatboy! I go on weekend rides here I cover 600 to 700 miles over a few days. I don't wear when I ride, I don't like to feel constricted on a bike.

I’ve got a 92 Fatboy( 92 was a great year for me ) I’ve never worn a diaper while on a ride so I wouldn’t know but in the case something happened and I had to eat the pavement it would be kinda embarrassing if they found me in an ABDL diaper.

• Love
stinkape said:
I’ve got a 92 Fatboy( 92 was a great year for me ) I’ve never worn a diaper while on a ride so I wouldn’t know but in the case something happened and I had to eat the pavement it would be kinda embarrassing if they found me in an ABDL diaper.
I went body surfing the highway twice last year and though I was not wearing at the time, I don't think a diaper will be much of a concern as you hear your skin scraping the pavement.

2017 breakout here. Diapers 100% of the time. Always nervous of the what if. But the rumble between the legs is awesome and definitely a pee maker for me.

Been riding diapered for the last 10 years now I have a 2007 FXD, 2016 Road glide, and a 2015 Honda CB500x... Can't say I have problems sliding on the seat but I wear compression shorts or leggings under whatever I'm wearing

I used to love riding diapered , or just peeing my pants when I was on a long ride, I gave up riding after many years and many miles. I just felt i had lost that edge of awareness that you need when on a bike. I haven't giving up wetting lol

I rode yesterday morning in the Kansas heat and was glad I had a diaper on under jeans. I didn't have swamp ass as a result. Yea I've never noticed I slid in motorcycle seat when I had diaper on under jeans.

Reactions: jamiejamie
LeatherStallion said:
I rode yesterday morning in the Kansas heat and was glad I had a diaper on under jeans. I didn't have swamp ass as a result. Yea I've never noticed I slid in motorcycle seat when I had diaper on under jeans.
I suppose the type of saddle makes the difference .

Back