• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I said down.

BTW, if you have every read the "instructions" on a pack of diapers it says to point your penis down. Must be for more reason than just comfort.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I find it really uncomfortable to point down so I point up regardless

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
err, how can it point up to start with? They point down, that's just the way they go. At least mine does.... lol

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i've heard that sometimes people go up if they have an erection. i tried it up once and when i went to go pee i urinated out the top and all over my t-shirt... soo yeah, down for me!

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I start my change... and then sorta come back to it after more blood is flowing to my brain. Then I contiune with it down.....

Up leaks..... Bad experiences.

Z

Zeit

I can't imagine going a whole day with it up, let alone up at night. It was made to be pointed down, I wouldn't do it any other way... unless I had no choice :S (as already stated)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Okay guys, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but does it hurt either way? Like, pointing it down or up, is there a difference in comfort?
Well first of all I voted down always. I think that down is much much more comfortable as most guys agree with. It is uncomfortable down during an erecetion, but it does not hurt for me, unless I am like REALLY hard. I tried up twice, the first time it came our the top like it has for most guys. Then I tried it again up but trying to let it out slow so it does not come out th top, but then it just leaked out of the top of the leggings before it could run down to the middle of the diaper. Plus up is very uncomfortable for me, even during an erection it is uncomfortable up for me.

I wonder though why they put wetness indicators on the front of the diaper then if guys are supposed to point down according to the design of the diaper.
That is because when you pee laying down after the middle of the diaper is wet the pee will run to the front of the diaper and the front will absorb the rest therefore soaking the wetness indicator. Same reason it is on the butt except used for when sitting or laying on back, get it?

It all revolves around the forces of gravity of course!

Last edited:

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Huh, I never pointed it down. Didn't have that many problems with leaking either, I think because I do the tops of a diaper really tight. So urine can't escape by shooting out of the top, and I haven't had much trouble from it leaking from the sides.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That is because when you pee laying down after the middle of the diaper is wet the pee will run to the front of the diaper and the front will absorb the rest therefore soaking the wetness indicator. Same reason it is on the butt except used for when sitting or laying on back, get it?

It all revolves around the forces of gravity of course!
Yes, but you'd expect from the performance of most diapers that they are meant to be wet in very precise and calculated positions, so as not to leak. I don't know about you but every attempt to wet on my stomach ends in disaster.:wallbash:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Down. Up just seems uncomfortable and unnatural.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I assume they have wetness indicators all the way because it's printed all the way down the middle on the roll of plastic they make them from

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
okay... I'm here at work diapered... pointed down... we'll see how the day goes...

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i point up in the day time, but i like to keep it down too. its does not leak when it is up but it holds better when it is down.

Hope it works well at work.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
up in the day (cuz i hardly wear in the day, and when i do i usually dont wet)
down in the night and overnight.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
If erect, I just have it up. When I want to pee, I just hold the diaper close to my skin in a square-ish shape so that leaking isn't an issue, and it absorbs in the front.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... yesterday went alright... it was more comfortable than I thought it would be... though the feeling of the front of the diaper being dry and the middle being wet was a little odd... I suppose I'll get used to it. I just have to remember to give it a second before sitting down after a big pee... don't want any wet pants.

I'm gonna try this for a few more days... and we'll see if it becomes a permanent change or not.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Usually down for me, up and slightly to the side works but the front of the diaper will get soaked fairly quickly where as down it the liquid goes more towards the rear of the diaper.

Got a point there Darkfinn, gotta be careful even with Abena's if the middle/back area of the diaper gets a little too wet and you sit down too soon but after awhile it doesn't matter and it will leak regardless (for me anyway with Abriforms).

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Got a point there Darkfinn, gotta be careful even with Abena's if the middle/back area of the diaper gets a little too wet and you sit down too soon but after awhile it doesn't matter and it will leak regardless (for me anyway with Abriforms).
It takes quite a bit for me for Abenas to leak when I sit. If you let the gel "harden" it won't leak...but like you said, after so much it won't matter how long you wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.