• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... here's another one I'd like to get some kind of consensus on from the group.

Boys... men... males... whatever you want to call yourselves.

How do you point your equipment when you are diapered? Any percieved advantages to the direction you choose? Please explain.

For me... I typically point upwards when diapered during the daytime. Don't know why... just always have. It makes the front of the diaper fill up first... then the middle. But for night-time use I always point downwards... so I don't leak.

Now from what I've seen in other threads maybe I should be pointing downwards during the daytime too? Guys that do this... does it help with absorbancy at all?

Thanks!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer up cos it's more conferable but I go down so I don't have a full hard on.

Role
Private
Pointing it down does seem the logical option...

A) The pee can get absorbed into the part of the diaper where it can spread in both directions, increasing how much you can wet it.
B) So you don't pee out over the front of the diaper, or up your body for that matter.
C) How often do you piss in a toilet aiming it upwards? :p

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, I go down mostly. If you try to pee with it up, it can leak over the top, and you everything wet. Not good. The same thing can happen during the day too. So I go down, so the diaper can properly absorb all the pee.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Only had one on twice but I'll stick to down, I'm not even trying up.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Down when possible, but thats only when... well you know :p

Otherwise, up.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i think it hurts to point down :( i've never had any problems pointing up though

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Down.
Everyone else has already clarified my reasons (thanks! =P)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Always down, for reasons others have posted. Also if I'm wearing drynites then pointing it down is the only option!

If I get an erection then it's usually a case of pointing it up and then once it's settled down just readjusting.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... okay boys... I'll give the "down during the day" a try this evening and tomorrow... we'll see how it goes.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay guys, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but does it hurt either way? Like, pointing it down or up, is there a difference in comfort?

Again, sorry for pulling the thread semi off-topic, but it's a question that's been bothering me, and the opportunity arose to ask, so I did! :p

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yes it's much more comfortable to point up, the reason being is that when you're having an erection if the diaper is on tight and good your penis will hit the tight bottom and want to continue to point upwards because of the blood flow,however the diaper prevents this, when it's up the penis can stay in its normal sexually erect position

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Okay guys, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but does it hurt either way? Like, pointing it down or up, is there a difference in comfort?
It depends really. Forcing an erect penis point downwards isn't really comfortable, but having a non-erect one point up seems weird to me, but it doesn't hurt though.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I voted down. I used to point up but I would have to monitor exactly where my penis was to as to not flow over the top. Someone said before though that if you can pee at the front it goes to the middle then eventually back. I always found that if you have to patience to make sure you don't pee over the top of the diaper, you get more out of said diaper.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. When you point down you have to worry about which direction you're pointed, because you don't want to be peeing right into the leak guard. But when you're pointed up there's a good chance you'll pee over the top of the diaper...hence why I'm a big fan of peeing slow either way.

That's why I've always thought girls had an advantage when it comes to diapers. They don't have to be worried about where exactly the pee will go, it's in the dead center of the diaper!

All that being said, I still point down because in my experience I get less leaks. I wonder though why they put wetness indicators on the front of the diaper then if guys are supposed to point down according to the design of the diaper.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am a down person (when it can be) :p as yeah how most people have been saying, it leaks over the top. so not a good thing

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer

Again, sorry for pulling the thread semi off-topic, but it's a question that's been bothering me, and the opportunity arose to ask, so I did! :p
Obviously, different guys have different definitions of comfort. Generally, an erect penis will point away from the guy's body, at least at a 90 degree angle, for some guys even further up (assuming the guy is standing upright). So people who point their penis down in the diaper and then get an erection will definitely feel rather uncomfortable. How much depends on how loose the diaper and how big the penis is. It is generally not a good idea to restrict an erect penis, as that can cause a penile fracture in extreme circumstances (yes, you can break your penis!).
Pointing a soft penis up or down does not seem to make much of a difference to me. Once again, it depends on how loose one's diaper is. For instance, pointing down in a Tena Maxi diaper can get uncomfortable for me because the design of the diaper does not seem to leave enough room for my 'package'. On the other hand, pointing up increases chafing as the penis gets rubbed on from both sides - the diaper and the body. This would not happen when pointing it down. An advantage of pointing it up is the fact that - when peeing - the pee will flow down the penis and past the side of the scrotum, creating a sensation one can't get when it's pointed down.

So in essence: If you want that special sensation of pee running down your parts, or if you're running a high risk of an erection, point it up (temporarily). If you want protection from leaks and make good use of your diaper, point it down and accept the uncomfort that comes with it at times.

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
First, thread stealer, Second, up.

Edit: UNLESS!!!! Its about full, I want to add some more, and I can control my unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.