The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
My friend who is a little and a gamer came to me with a cool idea. Since most mainstream publishers wouldn't sell their brand with adult onesies, my friend came to me in need of my sewing skills. She started with me wanting to finish her custom Fallout Vault tech onesie. So starting tomorrow, to keep myself busy from a bad situation I blogged about, I'm going to help her sew it together. She also wants me to help her design some game related onesies. I'm thinking maybe a hooded Pikachu onesie and a Franklin Badge onesie (Earthbound). We of course aren't selling these, just making them for fun. Do you guys have any other ideas? Thanks.

The little pyro fireband (gamers, see if you get the profile pic reference )

I personally would love a maybe a red link style onesie

I would buy a Vault Tec Onesie in a second.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Kerbal Space Program
Minecraft
Any Nintendo Character
Sonic

Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon.... with maybe some Pokemon

...and to top it off...Pokemon

I know we can get some Pokemon onesies here in the uk, defiantly charmanda and pikachu not sure if they’ll ship to the USA though, but would love to get some Nintendo based ones as well particularly a yoshi or spiro one.

Love to see some pictures for inspiration once you’ve got them done.

Good luck

A spyro themed one!

It's a good and cute idea. As long as you aren't trying to sell them, the companies shouldn't have an issue with this. There are already lots of fursuits in the furry community and kigurumis around that are based off trademarked characters, but they're often personal suits and made by the person wearing them. So onesies would be in the same vein. There's a laundry list of characters I'd love to have made in onesie or kigu form if I had the chance. >.>

Back