For my own good

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a very loving and supportive hubby, he has noticed just what diapers give me, they take away my stress, and I do regress.

We are also in a kinky relationship, he is my Top, and I am also in chastity to him, now on day 74 of a 90 day lock up, and after this release in November, will be starting a 1 year lockup on the 2nd December, it is fun adding chastity, it takes one more worry away.

But as soon as we started, my hubby said to me, would it not also be right, that on days when you go to customers, you are never out for more than 4 hours, you make the right preparations, and put "THESE" on, and leave the key at home, you cannot change again until you get home.

You need to practice and find the perfect diaper that can handle what would and could be needed, and prepare just in case, as until you get home again, you are stuck, are you willing to try?

THESE are -

I said yes! I trust my hubby, my Top, my man, he knows what is good for me, I just have to make sure I get it right, now trying as many different types as possible to find what works best, THESE arrive in 2 weeks!

Hey, if it's consensual for both of you then more power to you.

I admit I am concerned as to how your 'customers' would feel about you being locked in a smelly diaper should that situation arise, but that is dependent on what your job is and who your customers are. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to ABDL stuff though, just because I'm super private about this part of my life.

You do you. Congrats, I guess.

Reactions: kinkygaybottom
BigKid25 said:
Hey, if it's consensual for both of you then more power to you.

I admit I am concerned as to how your 'customers' would feel about you being locked in a smelly diaper should that situation arise, but that is dependent on what your job is and who your customers are. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to ABDL stuff though, just because I'm super private about this part of my life.

You do you. Congrats, I guess.
I have now already visited customers in a wet diaper! It will be a game from time to time, once I am settled and in a routine, we can see it may be fun to play from time to time

I can't imagine 1 year locked! I hope you have researched whether this is potentially dangerous to your health.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and chrischrischris
That looks like it will be a lot of fun in the bedroom and around the house when you have some alone time.

As I friend I ask if you're doing too much too fast? Your post yesterday indicated you still have some apprehensions and anxieties with this new lifestyle.

You've stated a few times how kinky you and your hubby are, do remember this is an AB section; ADISC does have a sexy/mature section. I think you and your man should get involved with the SUB & DOM community too, they will likely be much better at guidance and advice.

...I have now already visited customers in a wet diaper! It will be a game from time to time, once I am settled and in a routine, we can see it may be fun to play from time to time...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still somewhat new to ABDL too) but I think it's frowned upon to subject and include people like this. Some people have been scolded for saying things like "I like going to wal-mart and I'll wet myself around people because its exciting".

As exciting and kinky as it sounds, keep the soiled diapers for home. Wear a pull up as you would panties and use the toilet as you always do. People will quickly pick up the scent of pee or poop and why ruin a business relationship?

Reactions: Paddy2020
DLForever99999 said:
I can't imagine 1 year locked! I hope you have researched whether this is potentially dangerous to your health.
Not really, have done long term lockups before, I do get regular releases for deep clean, trim etc, and of course play, over the 12 months, I will be guaranteed 12 releases, and weekly for cleaning.
neophyte said:
That looks like it will be a lot of fun in the bedroom and around the house when you have some alone time.

As I friend I ask if you're doing too much too fast? Your post yesterday indicated you still have some apprehensions and anxieties with this new lifestyle.

You've stated a few times how kinky you and your hubby are, do remember this is an AB section; ADISC does have a sexy/mature section. I think you and your man should get involved with the SUB & DOM community too, they will likely be much better at guidance and advice.

...I have now already visited customers in a wet diaper! It will be a game from time to time, once I am settled and in a routine, we can see it may be fun to play from time to time...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still somewhat new to ABDL too) but I think it's frowned upon to subject and include people like this. Some people have been scolded for saying things like "I like going to wal-mart and I'll wet myself around people because its exciting".
We have been in BDSM relationship for 6 years, we have played with many aspects, and many controlling factors, this is just one more on top, for me, the ease and stress free feeling it gives me, I am hooked already.
I also know, at anytime, if I really wanted to stop, my husband would respect that.
Finally - where is it frowned upon to wee in your diaper? In other sections on this forum, some are very proud, I saw no rules for this section.
And I do find it kind of exciting going to the store and having a wee.
Seasonedcitizen said:
As exciting and kinky as it sounds, keep the soiled diapers for home. Wear a pull up as you would panties and use the toilet as you always do. People will quickly pick up the scent of pee or poop and why ruin a business relationship?
No poo for us. Pee only, and so far I have been to see three customers diapers, none knew or suspected anything, how do those who are actually incontinent deal with customers? I do not smell of wee or poo. I shower, and put fresh diaper on, and amazingly wearing them now, I have much better bladder control, today was over 4 hours before I needed to wee in a fresh diaper, by then, I am on my way home.

This is our way of just spicing life up and adding a bit of fun to something I feel embarrassed about relying on for a less stressed life, it helps me deal with it, and gives my hubby some fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLForever99999 and Seasonedcitizen
kinkygaybottom said:
I have a very loving and supportive hubby, he has noticed just what diapers give me, they take away my stress, and I do regress.

We are also in a kinky relationship, he is my Top, and I am also in chastity to him, now on day 74 of a 90 day lock up, and after this release in November, will be starting a 1 year lockup on the 2nd December, it is fun adding chastity, it takes one more worry away.

But as soon as we started, my hubby said to me, would it not also be right, that on days when you go to customers, you are never out for more than 4 hours, you make the right preparations, and put "THESE" on, and leave the key at home, you cannot change again until you get home.

You need to practice and find the perfect diaper that can handle what would and could be needed, and prepare just in case, as until you get home again, you are stuck, are you willing to try?

THESE are -

I said yes! I trust my hubby, my Top, my man, he knows what is good for me, I just have to make sure I get it right, now trying as many different types as possible to find what works best, THESE arrive in 2 weeks!

Being December 2nd, wondering if you are still starting your 1 year chastity lock-up today... just wanted to wish you luck! Keep us posted with how it goes!

DiaperGuy08 said:
Being December 2nd, wondering if you are still starting your 1 year chastity lock-up today... just wanted to wish you luck! Keep us posted with how it goes!
Hubby has just got home, we had a glass of bubbles to mark the occasion and yes, I am locked and diapered, it begins.....

Wow!, Congratulations! Sounds like quite the celebration! Locked up in chastity for a year... plus being diapered... I'm a bit jealous! LOL How does it feel? Have any worries? What did you hubby say? Sounds like he is experienced with long term chastity lock ups...

DiaperGuy08 said:
Wow!, Congratulations! Sounds like quite the celebration! Locked up in chastity for a year... plus being diapered... I'm a bit jealous! LOL How does it feel? Have any worries? What did you hubby say? Sounds like he is experienced with long term chastity lock ups...
Both hubby and I have played with chastity a bit over the last year, for me, have played for over 10 years, and inside I really wanted someone to take control.

14th August this year, I started a 90 day lockup as a challenge, and about half way through, hubby brought up "so, when this is over, what should be the next challenge...... do you think you could do a year.......?"

I may have had a glass or two of wine, I gave it a little thought, and stupidly replied "think so".... and so here we are....

Worries.... yes! Monday I crashed, it hit really hard, but hubby was there, cuddled, we talked, and thankfully, I know, he will support me completely.

I will be keeping a separate diary for this, its going to be an interesting year.

Reactions: Deleted member 54712 and Midwest82
Glad to hear that your hubby, in addition to controlling you, is also there to comfort and support you through this. That's really important. I've done extended periods in chastity before. But would imagine that 1 year of lock up is going to be quite a challenge. Good luck! Wish you all the best! Look forward to hearing more about your journey...

• Love
Reactions: Midwest82 and kinkygaybottom
Now locked 7 weeks and still ok, very horny today and yesterday, but due this months release on Monday coming, so far enjoying this, so is hubby.

Back