For Music Listeners..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If there are any popular music artists that you enjoy listening to, who would you like to meet? I can accept music artists from any genre and from any era as an answer. In my personal opinion, I think I want to see Don Henley, the famous lead singer of Eagle, and Philip Oakley of the Human League because they are very talented singers.

NOTE: If you want to add a little bonus, you may feel free to ask for an autograph.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd love to meet Bruce Springsteen as we both grew up in the same neck of the woods. The other person I'd love to meet is Billy Joel. He has an amazing voice, especially in terms of what he does with a song.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen; Brad Paisley.

Premetheus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I would love to meet: Chris Martin from Coldplay, Josh Dunn and Tyler Joseph of Twenty One Pilots |-/, and last but not least Gerard Way. I'm not sure what I would ask for though. Meeting them and getting a photograph with them might be enough.

D0ris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Donald Fagen, Neil Peart (or anyone from rush for that matter), Neil Young, Erykah Badu, Robert Plant, MF DOOM and Prince

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm with D0ris on the Rush comment. I love Rush. I'll also go with Tom Petty, Anyone from the Eagles, or ZZtop.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Only musician I'd ever want to meet is Tim McIlrath

B

BordercollieTrigger

I only can stand classic rock from the 60s to 80's new music sucks. I only luve classic and thats all i will luve ever. Classic is the bomb and Def Leppard rock.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Marco Minnemann: The god of odd time signatures.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Johnny cash!

Johnny Cash is dead, BTW. But I'll accept that answer anyway because deep down inside, I think no one can deny the magnificence of his music and we wish we had ever met him personally before he died last decade.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I only can stand classic rock from the 60s to 80's new music sucks. I only luve classic and thats all i will luve ever. Classic is the bomb and Def Leppard rock.
You just don't know where to look. They're tons of great bands out there. You won't find it on the radio, that's for sure. That's where all the garbage is played.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Johnny Cash is dead, BTW. But I'll accept that answer anyway because deep down inside, I think no one can deny the magnificence of his music and we wish we had ever met him personally before he died last decade.

Music lives on forever (some "oldsters" will remember this song):

[video=youtube;OjQPX_aOYj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjQPX_aOYj0[/video]

ILoveDora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
You just don't know where to look. They're tons of great bands out there. You won't find it on the radio, that's for sure. That's where all the garbage is played.

There is some GREAT modern music played on the radio, actually.

fun. is a great band, so is Foster the People.

Desphiria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
If I could meet some of my favorite artists it would be, Gackt, Valshe, Utada Hikaru, and... MBLAQ!

fixedpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'd love to meet Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy, and Brendon Urie & Dallon Weekes from Panic! at the Disco. I'd like to just sit around with the three of them, and a few friends and talk about anything that came up.

So it's not that well put together and not really on topic, but here is a story told with band names. I just wanted to do it for fun :smile1: I hope this is ok, if not I'll edit it out.
Gun goes off at the dance club. Carolina is hit.
Carolina: I See Stars...
Bouncer: Call The Cops!
Friend: Breathe Carolina!
Bouncer: The Medic Droid!
Carolina: Blood On The Dance Floor.
Woe, Is Me.
Friend: Escape The Fate. I Would Set Myself
On Fire For You.
Carolina: Our Last Night.
Friend: Funeral For A Friend.
Shooter: Bullet For My Valintine.
Friend: Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
Chunk/Shooter: I Set My Friends On Fire.

Also, if you know half these bands, listen to them and are over the age of 19 you're awesome!

SD79

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
The other person I'd love to meet is Billy Joel. He has an amazing voice, especially in terms of what he does with a song.

YES! You beat me to it. Billy Joel has been my absolute, all-time favorite singer/songwriter since I was 8 years old. I grew up with artists such as Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, Bruce Hornsby, The Eagles, Moody Blues, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty because it's what my parents listened to most. All those artists I still love today but if I were to pick an absolute favorite, it's got to be Billy, hands down. I've been to 3 live concerts and I wish I could have gone to more. There is not ONE album or song of his I do not like. Not just him, but his supporting band mates (all of them over the years) are also fantastic musicians. His drummer, Liberty DeVito is among one of the best drummers of all-time. Then there's the lyrics he's written. I love how "real" his songs are and over the years can relate to much of what he was saying. Pure poetry, not just words matched to music.

IF I were allowed to pick one more, I'd have to go with Win Butler from ARCADE FIRE. Like Billy, he and his band are just amazingly talented musicians and I'd love to just hang with them someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.