(for movie collectors only) What was the last movie(s) you got?

I got Scooby-Doo's Greatest Mysteries on VHS today and 16 Blocks on DVD on 7/18/21.
16 Blocks was the last film directed by Richard Donner

Reactions: Angelapinks and Beachbum
Got:
Beauty and the Beast (Disney movie) (Bootleg VHS copy, but not taped from movie theaters, it is ripped from a VHS copy)
Cleopatra (Betamax tape)

Reactions: Beachbum
The Videos on YouTube here that I posted may be unavailable due to changes being made on my YouTube account

Got VHS copies of The Taming of the Shrew and Darkness Falls yesterday

Reactions: Angelapinks
TD712 said:
Got VHS copies of The Taming of the Shrew and Darkness Falls yesterday
I have quite a few old movies on VHS but have not hooked up the player on my newer TV yet.

Got "The blue and the Gray" on VHS today, the cut version

I see you got Slither, a movie I enjoyed and may have a copy somewhere.

Got The Best of Schoolhouse Rock on VHS today

Reactions: Sidewinder and Angelapinks
Got today on VHS:
Anchors Aweigh
The Two Jakes
Man of the House (1995)
Everybody Wins
Best of the Best 3 (Screener copy)

Got a load of VHS tapes today

I used to have that video. I only had a few video so when I went DVD, I eventually threw out all my old videos.

dogboy said:
I used to have that video. I only had a few video so when I went DVD, I eventually threw out all my old videos.
Is it the Winnie the Pooh Frankenpooh tape shown in the 2nd video that I sent?

dogboy said:
Yeah, I feel you. If I still had my VHS collection from my family, I would definitely make a YouTube channel about it.

My son and daughter-in-law have a ton of old videos, many that were recorded from TV shows by my daughter-in-law's mother. I have quite a few DVDs now and I have been bying a lot of old drive-in B horror movies. They're such a hoot and I'll probably being watching one tonight which should be interesting since I've taken one and a half gummies!

Just got a VHS copy of Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed In at the House of Mouse

dogboy said:
My son and daughter-in-law have a ton of old videos, many that were recorded from TV shows by my daughter-in-law's mother. I have quite a few DVDs now and I have been bying a lot of old drive-in B horror movies. They're such a hoot and I'll probably being watching one tonight which should be interesting since I've taken one and a half gummies!
My first drive-in B movie was Steve McQueens first film The Blob in 1958 and it scared the crap out of me. I was about 9 or 10 at the time and as the film involved teens at a drive-in movie when the meteor landed I kept looking over my shoulder for any signs of the Blob coming our way.

Because the pandemic has and continues to hamper cinema the Blu-Ray and DVD industry has also taken a knock
...short answer?
Can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
BW

Back