For men

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
How do you point your penis? I don't know what to do with it. I have a penile implant. This makes it hard to move around

Reactions: LittleEnigma and Jrodabdl

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
You're supposed to point it down. Can be difficult if you're stimulated though...

Reactions: ChooChoo69, checkingoutall and Jrodabdl

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Usually down towards the center of diaper for best absorbency.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY0707 and checkingoutall

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
down or you will have a wet shirt

Reactions: DIAPERBOY0707, Jorelaxed and checkingoutall

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Down although I will point it up when I know I will be either standing or sitting when I am wearing during the day. Not that it stays up for long, but I can wer the front of the diaper before then it winds up pointing back down and wetting the crotch and a little of the back of the diaper.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and checkingoutall

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Most people say pointing down is the best way to prevent leaks in diapers.

I always point up because pointing down is uncomfortable for me.

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My contempt of men or boy like an incontinence care is guard pad for daytime. I wear men’s guards pad to work because I must to rush to bathroom happens was dribbing.

joemama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ok sounds weird I'm sure. Some don't have the option. I have found by putting sock over it, it helps deal with gushes, pointing and even spreading the urine over a larger surface area. I use cloth booster sometimes as well to ensure I cam spread from front to rear more effectively as I hate the front loaded, empty rear feel

• Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed and checkingoutall

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whenever I diaper myself, it's always pointed up. This saturates the top portion so when it's wet enough, I can tuck it down. It really is something else to be able to go to sleep pointed up. When I feel like doing that, I can take a Luvs diaper and tuck it in over myself while I'm pointed up inside whatever diaper I'm wearing. The baby diaper will sometimes peak out a bit from the top, but sometimes, that's to be expected.

Reactions: Jrodabdl

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to point mine down.

Reactions: DIAPERBOY0707

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Vtfastback13 said:
How do you point your penis? I don't know what to do with it. I have a penile implant. This makes it hard to move around
I point down, and i think the majority of replies are downwards pointing. However your situation is unique, and therefore i'd say you should go with what feels most comfortable for you, irrespective of trend. Comfort should be your first priority, whether its pointing upwards or down. :)(y)

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm so small I don't have to worry about it.

Reactions: Diaper44

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I don't have a problem with pointing. I'll put him in the up position during diapering but he quickly finds himself flacid and pointing straight out. If I want to wet the crotch of my diaper I have to reach in and physically force him in the down position. I never have to worry about overflow out the front top of my diaper. The only downside to pointing straight out is wetness distribution. These new diapers do not distribute very well and I always end up with a huge bulge up front.

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Vtfastback13 said:
I have a penile implant. This makes it hard to move around
Was the double-entendre intended? :ROFLMAO:

Before I lost a lot of length due to prostate removal, I was always more comfortable pointing up. On occasion I would have a damp shirt, but pointing down I would have the occasional damp thighs or seat. Post prostate removal I point straight out, which I found works best.

Reactions: tiron101

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
joemama said:
Ok sounds weird I'm sure. Some don't have the option. I have found by putting sock over it, it helps deal with gushes, pointing and even spreading the urine over a larger surface area. I use cloth booster sometimes as well to ensure I cam spread from front to rear more effectively as I hate the front loaded, empty rear feel
The sock acts like a diffuser, interesting.🤔

DIAPERBOY0707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
try to put the penis down, although sometimes it may not be easy if the penis does not want to lie down

DIAPERBOY0707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BabyDenise said:
Most people say pointing down is the best way to prevent leaks in diapers.

I always point up because pointing down is uncomfortable for me.
if i may ask why pointing your dick down is uncomfortable for you?

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
DIAPERBOY0707 said:
if i may ask why pointing your dick down is uncomfortable for you?
You can ask but all I can say is that it is uncomfortable. Even if I wear plain underwear or panties, I still can't point down, it's just too uncomfortable.

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I can point it down, but being bent makes it hard to urinate, (disadvantage of being long)
so, I leave it up, make sure the diaper is higher in the front then back, and that I tape the waistband tight
a good fast absorbing insert helps allot to keep it from leaking at night.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'm a point-upper most of the time. When I'm standing or sitting, and particularly if I'm wearing cloth diapers and pull-on plastic pants, it's not an issue. I've literally never had an up-related accident in cloth. In disposables I'm usually ok, but if I pee forcefully I'll sometimes make it past the leak guards. My belly and abdomen are pretty flat, so leak guards don't do much for me there. I don't often sleep in diapers, and it's even more rare that I wet while lying in bed. When I do, I'll point myself down. It just feels... weird to me. If I did it more often, I'm sure I'd get used to it though.

Last edited: