• 5+ days a week

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • 3-4 days a week (every other night)

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • 2- days a week

Votes: 23 17.8%

• Total voters
DiscreetDL said:
Nearly every night when I was 7-10 and the best part was the depends my mom bought me leaked she had to get medical diapers, this was in the mid 2000's so no goodnights and they had tapes that had to be fasten.
I started wearing Goodnites in 1995 and wore them until I outgrew them around the age of 12 (size wise) in 1999. So they existed. I wet my bed about every night until I was about 13 or so, then it started tapering off. But by the end of high school, I would still wet the bed at least 6-7 times a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
When I was having to wear nappies for my bedwetting, it was five nights out of seven. Once I got down to two nights out of seven I moved to DryNites (somewhere between 6 and 7years of age).

I almost always wake up to a soaked diaper. There have been a few rare mornings where I've woke up dry - usually related to illness or doing dehydrating work shortly before bed.

I can usually judge how thick of a diaper I'm going to need overnight though, and "dress accordingly".

I wet a few nights a week on average until 11 or so. But some weeks were much worse than others!

Reactions: wetaccident
Cronic off and on it was A nightmare. Plastic sheets wet blankets and my parent's dead-set agents diapers.
Wet stop alarms. No friends or sleepovers. camping trips, One time we went fishing my uncle told me the boat is only for kids don't pee three pants.

I would wet normally 5 plus nights a week up until 17 but then if I did wake up dry I would normally try to wet it before being changed

I was consistently wet most nights in a week but not every night. I had the occasional dry night for whatever reason and some weeks were better than others but then I'd wake up soaked again. I remember the whole plastic sheet thing on my bed very well and being embarrassed when we'd go to a hotel and my parents would ask the staff for plastic sheet there too. I also remember the alarms stuff too my parents tried. I hated that thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy
I wet the bed on purpose, this got me in pull ups throughout childhood.

When I was 9, my family was staying at my aunt's lake house for a family reunion. At that time I was going through a period where I wasn't wetting my bed so we didn't bring any of my pullups. The next morning my mom found out that I had wet my bed, that afternoon my aunt had to go to the store and my mom asked her if she could take my to get some diapers. Later on that night my aunt was getting my cousin, who was 3 or 4, ready for bed and put him in a diaper and my mom told me that it was my turn to get diapered and had me take of my shorts and underwear and had me step into a goodnites like I was a toddler.

I wet the bed every night until I was 15 or so. My parents never put me in diapers even though my dad threatened to. I woke up to cold, wet PJs and sheets every morning. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: BigKid25
I wet the bed almost every night until I was about seven. At six my mothers stopped the diapers so there was an unhappy year with wet pajamas and sheets. When I was seven she tried the bed wetting alarm and it worked pretty well. I still wet the bed occasionally into my teens but a big improvement.

I wet the bed like 1-2 times a week up til I was around 10 years old and then stopped. Wasn't bad enough to need diapers. It was before the days of Goodnites so mom used plastic mattress cover and an absorbent pad with vinyl backing. Whenever I woke up wet in the middle of the night, I just go to the bathroom to change my jammies, grab a towel to lay on the wet spot and then go back to bed. Upon waking up, I just take the sheets and blanket off the bed and put them in the laundry room for my mom to wash them.

I would wet almost nightly till i was about 17 , had to wear diapers every night though out my secondary school days , i think i was probably the only one in my school who still wears diaper to bed .

Thanks to some horrendous things that happened to me around the age of 4, I have wet every night and will continue to wet every night. The damage has been done.

I was a chroni nightly wetter growing up. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's My bedwetting came back in my late 40's I wet every night again now.

Reactions: chamberpot
I wet almost every night until I was about 13. When I stopped, my mom stopped buying diapers/pull-ups. I missed them so when I got a job at 16, I bought my own. Mom found them once and questioned me, I told her I was wetting the bed again. She said we would go to the doctor about it but never did and never brought it up again.

ksboy71 said:
My folks finally let me start sleeping in regular underwear at age 11. Before that I was wearing thick training pants with a pair of plastic pants over them to bed. We kept the mattress cover on a few more years to keep on the safe side, but by age 14 I was pretty much able to make it thru the night without any accidents for sure.
My exact situation also. At age 12 my plastic mattress cover came off because I think I had gone 6 months or more with no nighttime accidents. I wore trainers / pp but some years from age 4 - 11 I may wet at night only 1 or 2 times a week. Other times it may be more like 5 - 7 times per week; it was never a clear pattern, but my protection did a great job and it became "normal" for me when getting ready for bed at night.

I remember it was embarrasing on sleepovers, I was in day pull-ups because I liked to wet myself a lot, however night was another ballgame, I remember everynight even in front of sleepover guests i would be pinned down and a diaper would be put on me after having a bath

It was just about every night. Daytime I could manage well enough, but just barely. Yeah, pullups and goodnights were a very familiar thing for me.

Sgdlboy said:
I would wet almost nightly till i was about 17 , had to wear diapers every night though out my secondary school days , i think i was probably the only one in my school who still wears diaper to bed .
Same here I wore nappies to bed during my teens. I doubt anyone else my age that I knew did.

Back