Votes: 50 38.8%
  • 5+ days a week

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • 3-4 days a week (every other night)

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • 2- days a week

Votes: 23 17.8%

• Total voters
From the time I was potty trained until the time I was about 8, I would say I probably woke up wet 99% of the time. From age 8 until about 12 or 13, it was would more than half of the time. Then from 13 to 15, I think it was more like 2 or 3 nights out of 7. After that, I was nearly completely dry at night until I was 18/19. My wetting started up again and while it didn't happen every night like when i was little, it happened frequently enough to wear diapers again.
As a little kid and into my mid-teens, for some reason if I fell asleep in the car, I would always pee in my pants (usually a diaper if the long trip was planned). Even now, although it's rare that I am able to fall asleep in the car, if I do it's possible I could tinkle a little bit. Sure it can be embarrassing but at the same time, it reminds me of my carefree younger days!

Last edited:
Reactions: simmonsandwich, thedlguy and GoodnitesXL21
I wet the bed about once a week between 4 and 9. After a while of it, my mom and sister put me in some pink pull ups. They probably were girls pull ups and might have been left over from my potty training days. I secretly wanted to wear them, but I kicked my legs to avoid being put into them due to the embarrassment. I had wanted to wear diapers and act like a baby since I was 3.

After those ran out, my parents got me some size 5 Member's Mark Kids Pants. They were basically store-brand pull ups with Muppet Babies on them. They sat slightly high on my waist throughout the time I wore them because I was pretty small. I wore those until I was 8. After that, my parents got me a bedwetting mat. :(

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Almost every other night if I remember right until 13. Then it was kind of random but rare. I actually had more accidents into my 20s than between 13 and 20. Seemed more mentally than anything. When I was struggling with intense emotions, had more bedwetting. Unfortunately, never had protection at night until my 20s and didn't wear enough to prevent some of the bed wettings at that point. I always wish I could have been put back into diapers (or pull ups when they came out), by the time goodnites came out I think most of my bedwettings was done. Likely a very strong influence on my desire for diapers I'm sure.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Lshpsp said:
How many times a week did you wet the bed/diaper?
7 nights a week and more than once a night slowed down in late teens and was around 3 or 4 nights until around 30 now 7 nights a week and some day wetting too

I am a life-long bed wetter, too, though I have had some occasional dry-er spells. I was wet every night into my teens, then most-to-every night wet through my teens and adult life. However, I will have the very occasional dry spell--down to wetting 1-2 nights a week for a few weeks, but then my wetting picks back up to almost every night. I am in a drier spell right now--about 2 nights a week, but don't know if or when it will change. I just wear protection when I sleep, normally cloth diaper and plastic pants at home and disposable if I am away from home. Diapers and wetting are just the normal for me.

I rarely had a dry night till about 9. Not supposed to be the case, but a side of me enjoyed the sensations and shame.

Reactions: chamberpot and Wetshisbed
Lost track. I know I asked my grandma how the washing machine worked at 12 so I could clean up. She assumed it was "woman time stuff" and didn't ask questions.

It never really cleared up and in recent years actually is worse. So I'm steadily learning to accept it.

I wet pretty much every night. Somewhere along the line, though, I did start waking up when I had to go, but I used my Goodnites anyway.

Reactions: perlFerret and GoodnitesXL21
Lshpsp said:
I think goodnites existed in the mid 2000s
Goodnites came out in 1994. They had medium and large. By 1999 they came out with the XL size. 2004 was the first printed Goodnites with a BMX design. ( Looking at them while posting this )

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, GoodnitesXL21 and DiaperGuy08
If I remember right, it was nightly until after I was 10, then gradually less. I don't recall ever wetting the bed itself, but I must have to start it off. Pinned on cloth diapers with plastic pants were what I wet in (70s).

It was like, twice a week at most at its worst. Maybe more when I was much younger.

My dad was pretty "on it". Not letting me drink water too close to bedtime, waking me up in the middle of the night when he had to wake up to go. Stuff like that. I think it was probably more when I was younger but I think my parents got into a routine about it to cut down. By the time I wet the bed for the last time (I think around 16), that was the only time I did that year. And the last time I did it until I was diapered again.

Now I am largely back to bedwetting (in diapers) as an adult in their late 20s, but my partner keeps me diapered 24/7 and was very okay with it (was kinda the "goal" to induce a "controlled" loss of continence*, not a full loss -- just a perpetually weakened state. Needed to be able to re-train if diapers ever stopped being in our budget, but enough weakness and loss of tone to have diaper-less days be just a bit anxiety-inducing -- even though I can still hold it a little. Easy, given my history of OAB/weak bladder)

*: I heavily advise inducing incontinence NOT being an actual Main Goal of diapering 24/7. I never went into diapers like "I'm gonna be incontinent yay!! I totally want a disability, that sounds great!". It just so happens I'm prone to losing muscle tone rather quickly due to having a historically/generally weak/spastic bladder to begin, and several conversations with Mommy made it clear that me losing *some* control would be a side-effect we could both deal with once I got very comfortable wearing 24/7. When I say it was a "goal" I mean we both anticipated some loss of control, and bedwetting was a "mile marker" of sorts that would be the line of bringing diapers everywhere/keeping the supply stocked months out as a "must" -- meaning it is a monthly bill just as important as the rent, gas, and electric.

I can't say I was a bed wetter. But I peed my bed a few times (I think only like 3-4 times) because I was afraid of the dark and was scared to leave my bed. So I just pulled down my pants and peed because I couldn't hold it anymore.

MailCat581 said:
My grandparents tried the original Goodnites XL on me when they first came out. But they would leak if I wasn't wearing some plastic pants over them. They just decided to keep me in regular diapers after the Goodnites leaked for a week straight.
Same. I remember wearing Goodnites for a little while when I was growing up. And as excited as I was to be allowed to wear a pull-up, they always leaked on me too. Even though I was always forced to wear plastic or rubber panties ovetop my diapers, my Dad decided it was just better for me just to wear a proper diaper instead.

Reactions: Rezzu and DiaperedBedwetter1998
in my case, I wet the bed almost daily until I was 9 or 10 years old, so I had to wear diapers every night.

If I remember correctly, I stopped doing it almost overnight, and I only remember an accident in my adolescence (13 years maybe)

It might sound weird, but once I stopped wetting the bed and wearing diapers at night, that's when I realized that I actually liked wearing them xD.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Tapered off, but never fully went away. Started every night for years, then about 5 nights per week. For the longest it was about every other night, and I hit a good streak after losing weight, but after getting sick, again, I'm a young adult but 2 nights per week is a fair average

My parents tried the bedwetting alarm until I was unplugging them and going back to sleep while I was still wetting my bed so the following day my my bought some original goodnites size large but I went through 3 mattresses and lots of plastic sheets

Reactions: wetaccident
I was dry for awhile but then started again around 5 or 6 (I guess due to stress owing to what was going on at the time) and didn't properly stop until I was about 12 or 13. It was every night without fail. I'd wet one night and then the next day the mattress would be turned upside down if it wasn't dry, then I'd sleep with my head on the opposite end the next day, and then in a sleeping bag on top of my bed the following.

Looking back, I'll never know why my parents didn't get me nappies or a plastic mattress protector. I just don't think they were very good like that. My mum for example thought screaming at me or threatening me would make me stop when it only just made it worse.

Back