Votes: 24 18.6%
  • 2- days a week

Votes: 23 17.8%

• Total voters

Lshpsp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many times a week did you wet the bed/diaper?

Lshpsp said:
How many times a week did you wet the bed/diaper?
Until I was 12 every single night. Didn't fully stop until I was about 14.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chrischrischris and nou2019
8 days a week.

Kidding, two or three days a week.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Saint
When I was 10, and my uncle forced me into nappies...I was expected to be wet every morning.

On dry mornings, I was spanked for not using my nappy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: PullupQueen, DiaperGuy08, KCA and 2 others
Babybearuk said:
When I was 10, and my uncle forced me into nappies...I was expected to be wet every morning.

On dry mornings, I was spanked for not using my nappy.

Why the hell did he did that ? This is child abuse.

Reactions: chrischrischris and TreeLad
Thalie said:
Why the hell did he did that ? This is child abuse.
It was, I have written my history on this site a few times.

I practically lived with an uncle for 4 yrs, and he abused me starting off one night I wet the bed, after my parents moved away to the USA.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I was still wetting my bed every night when I was 16 and of course still wearing diapers and rubber pants to bed. Around then, mom started to help me stop bedwetting so I would not need to wear diapers when I left for university. Over the next year I was able to gradually potty train at night and finally started to have dry nights. At 17 I stopped wearing diapers, except by then I had a diaper fetish and wore off and on, binged and purged, and led a secret life for the next 40 years.

I wet every night until I was 14-15 or so. For the next year or so it was every few nights or so. Stopped before I turned 17.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
To my recollection, I only wet the bed for a few nights when I was about 6 or 7.

I do remember having wet my pants a few times when I was 8, while cross-country skiing.

My folks finally let me start sleeping in regular underwear at age 11. Before that I was wearing thick training pants with a pair of plastic pants over them to bed. We kept the mattress cover on a few more years to keep on the safe side, but by age 14 I was pretty much able to make it thru the night without any accidents for sure.

Lostboy123 said:
Until I was 12 every single night. Didn't fully stop until I was about 14.
Same here, I think I subconsciously liked being padded from when I was like 4-8 ish which was (i assume) when my love for drynites started, so i just ended up wetting the bed every night.

I didn't wet the bed as a kid, but as of about 8 months ago I have been able to start wetting while asleep if I drink enough water right before bed. I bought a calendar and stickers in order to keep track of how often I wet the bed. My average is currently about 3-4 times per week but it has been becoming more frequent lately.

Nearly every night when I was 7-10 and the best part was the depends my mom bought me leaked she had to get medical diapers, this was in the mid 2000's so no goodnights and they had tapes that had to be fasten.

DiscreetDL said:
Nearly every night when I was 7-10 and the best part was the depends my mom bought me leaked she had to get medical diapers, this was in the mid 2000's so no goodnights and they had tapes that had to be fasten.
I think goodnites existed in the mid 2000s

Reactions: Deleted member 9978 and GoodnitesXL21
Lshpsp said:
I think goodnites existed in the mid 2000s
Maybe but my local Walmart didn't have them so she ordered these diapers from online or a catalog.

I was nightly until I was 11, and magically it stopped overnight . Sadly, I was in a car acc at 9, that caused it to come back once I hit puberty about 13-14 and never been dry at night again since....

Shortly after I started to wet the bed around age 9, I wet every night until shortly before I stopped completely around 11 years old.

Every night until I was 15 or 16 and wore diapers and pullups for it, until it started to slow down but i my bedwetting started to be most nights again when I was 25

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperGuy08 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
i bedwet untill i was 12 i spent an extra year in diapers at night just in case my wetting started again at night

I wet my bed until I was 9. Just often enough that I never expected it to happen. It was always a miserably unwelcome surprise.

Especially when I was 8 and 9, I was such a big kid and sure it was over with and it would happen again. My parents finally let me take the shameful, babyish plastic sheet off my bed when l was 10.

Reactions: KCA and chrischrischris
Back