• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

for a AB starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
what are some of the most important things an AB needs:
i got - A bottle and a paciifer that i user all the time

i want -
onezie - ?? where can i get one
sleeper - ??
what else ???

also,
any recomendation on wearing in public for the first time?

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Okay well if you're looking for a bunch of baby items to have as a tb, I would get diapers, pacis, plushies, bottles, sippy cups, bibs, footed pjs, baby clothes such as onezie, a crib, and stuff like that. If you were to go online to somewhere like Target or Walmart, you could go to the baby section online, find what all they have, and then look online to see if theirs an adult version of it. Now just know that because its adult stuff, it will be mostly custom made, and expencive. Now for places to go....

For Diapers:
Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!

For Onzies, and baby clothes I'd go to ebay. They have nice stuff for reasonable prices.

adult onezie, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

eBay Seller: mslorainex: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

For PJs

Jumpin Jammerz

And for other things like cups, pacis, etc. You can find those online at Walmart and Target.

As far as recomendation for wearing in public. Well if you don't mind or care what others think, I'd say wear if you'd like. I myself wouldn't really do it, but If I was to wear in public, I'd have a onsie set. Like the shirt and shorts so its not as noticable. Heres a picture of what I mean.

~christhefur~

Last edited:

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah that was the item I bidded on. I was outbidded sadly at the last minute. The maker will be making another one for me though soon. You can find a lot onesie sets on ebay if you know where to look.

~christhefur~

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
the bambinio diapers look cute and comfy - but a bit pricey...
rite now i wear molicares.. or abi-forms

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah they're a little on the pricey side. I wear depends myself, but that's what I would get if I was going to do some baby shopping. Now molicares, depends, and stuff like that should be avaliable at Walmart. I know depends are. It would save you shipping, and it would be cheaper in most cases.

~christehfur~

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
Okay well if you're looking for a bunch of baby items to have as a tb, I would get diapers, pacis, plushies, bottles, sippy cups, bibs, footed pjs, baby clothes such as onezie, a crib, and stuff like that. If you were to go online to somewhere like Target or Walmart, you could go to the baby section online, find what all they have, and then look online to see if theirs an adult version of it. Now just know that because its adult stuff, it will be mostly custom made, and expencive. Now for places to go....

For Diapers:
Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!

For Onzies, and baby clothes I'd go to ebay. They have nice stuff for reasonable prices.

adult onezie, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

eBay Seller: mslorainex: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

For PJs

Jumpin Jammerz

And for other things like cups, pacis, etc. You can find those online at Walmart and Target.

As far as recomendation for wearing in public. Well if you don't mind or care what others think, I'd say wear if you'd like. I myself wouldn't really do it, but If I was to wear in public, I'd have a onsie set. Like the shirt and shorts so its not as noticable. Heres a picture of what I mean.

~christhefur~
OMG!! all thoes sites have stuff i want T.T
Cant wait ill i has the money.

And what do you mean by wear in public? Wear baby clothes or diapers?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
For onesies if you google "adult body shirt" you'll find a lot of onesie sellers (you can also add snap crotch to the search to narrow it down a bit more). As a small person, I prefer the gabby's ones sold by adultclothdiaper.com

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And I don't know about anyone else's experiences, but when Onesie shopping, be cautious of a seller or vendor named Sybil. She was the one running the Onesie shop in that bogus AB Mall that never send my items.

It might have been the Mall's fault, but still, be aware, yo.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
How comfy is a onesie? Very comfortable! I have a half a dozen now. I've gotten many from on ebay, then I got some from babykins.com I love the prints the most then I have a couple with Winnie the Pooh.

The nice thing is, it helps the diaper stay up so it doesn't ride or slip low. And it keep the diaper covered up too.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Oh some items that an AB is in need of:
Pacifiers you can find them here:
blankies and binkies
Adult Baby Nuk 5 Pacifier (AB) - 10% OFF SELECT PACIFIERS IN NOVEMBER!
Der-Nucki-Koenig.de

Shortalls or Bib Overalls with your favorite characters on them - ie Winnie the Pooh, Mickey, Tigger (by the way contact me as I have some patches you can sew or have sewn on your outfit.

Bibs You can find quite a few on ebay and some other websites. You gotta have something to catch all the food the drops onto your clothes. One time a friend of mine wore his bib at a restaurant where he put his tip for the waitress in his bib catcher/pocket and it wasn't all that clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.