diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
What are your favorite footies. The one I have liked for a while because it fits me very well is snugasabug.com.

I too have several from Jumpin' Jammerz. They're great for the winter months and definitely not for the summer. I have some of the older ones where the zipper goes all the way down the leg for quick diaper changes....teehee.

GDNTSKID said:
I love to wear Lands End sleepers. They are in an boys size 20 (xxl) and they are really comfortable. They typically begin to sell them at the beginning of fall. I also have a pair I bought from Bigg Baby Boutique off Etsy that I am really happy with. Footie pj's are my favorite clothing to wear. I love summer, but I am looking forward to when the nights get cool again so I can wear footies to bed every night.
If you don't mind me asking how tall are you and how much you weigh so that I can compare if that size will work for me.

I too love summer but there is a special place in my heart for footies.

I really like that a lot. I am 5'11" and 160 with size 10 feet do you think it would fit me?

If anyone is aware of adult sized sleepers that won't cost an arm and a leg and that would have a zipper that goes down the leg like on baby and toddler sleepers, let me know, my budget would be max 70$CAD with shipping included.

I have 4 pairs from a company way back called Kozy Komfy. They are exactly replicas of the Carter jammies. They were pricey, even back in the day but I've never seen another like them since.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten
I have a custom one from The All In One Company, but it turns out I'm not really a fan of the footie part on the pyjamas (I don;t really like wearing socks either) so I very carefully removed them (could have sent it back to them to change it I think). Either way I love wearing it, so soft, warm and comfy and fluffy.

I bought one lightweight footie sleeper from Cuddlz and it's really nice, even on summertime since it's made of that stretchy and thin cloth.
The most perfect jammies for me would have no sock-part to them and a hood for my head. I got some super cute cloth from a store with dinosaur print on it :O and I'm going to make my own, super warm one for the wintertime~

BabyBoyRyan said:
I have a custom one from The All In One Company, but it turns out I'm not really a fan of the footie part on the pyjamas (I don;t really like wearing socks either) so I very carefully removed them (could have sent it back to them to change it I think). Either way I love wearing it, so soft, warm and comfy and fluffy.

Yeah, I don't like the sock part at all, either. Feels too stuffy and makes me cranky. Shame, since it would look sooo cute but eh..

TyphaHare said:
Yeah, I don't like the sock part at all, either. Feels too stuffy and makes me cranky. Shame, since it would look sooo cute but eh..

Yeah they just make me and trapped and uncomfortable, I prefer my feet to be free 🦶 :)

Reactions: TyphaHare
I have four pairs. One of them has a hole in the crotch that needs to be sewn up. The second one is a smiley face design that only goes down to my belly button. My third pair is a button-up jammies with a trap door in the back if I don't wanna mess in my diaper. The last one I have zips down to my knees for easy diaper changes.

Back