Footie Pajamas / Footed Pjs / Onesies

ftc1234567890

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
If anyone loves footie pajamas/sleepers, I am on instagram if you want to talk about them and share pics of your footies. I think they have a group message chat feature on there as well.

Just want to send that message here I don’t frequent the site too much as I would like. I am also going to be posting pictures there.

IG: khspaced93 (Send me a msg and I will approve).

Reactions: Bobbysgirl67
ftc1234567890 said:
If anyone loves footie pajamas/sleepers, I am on instagram if you want to talk about them and share pics of your footies. I think they have a group message chat feature on there as well.

Just want to send that message here I don’t frequent the site too much as I would like. I am also going to be posting pictures there.

IG: khspaced93 (Send me a msg and I will approve).
I love the unicorn pj my daughter got me. It was a gag gift or so she thought🤩 they will look super cute over my flamingo diaper cover and cloth diapers if smazon ever gets their

Reactions: NooNoo
I have three pairs of one piece jammies, one of which is footie. My Christmas themed pajamas that I got for Christmas seemed to be the most comfortable.

Have this one in order, exited to se how it is and if it fits. :D269732CB-AA60-480D-8BDA-5BAD3B88EFC7.jpeg

AMATOR said:
Have this one in order, exited to se how it is and if it fits. :DView attachment 38043
I have a jammie similar to yours. Except mine has a hoodie and it does not have a drop seat.

AMATOR said:
Have this one in order, exited to se how it is and if it fits. :DView attachment 38043

I found one of those new with tags at a Goodwill for $5 and love it!

My favorite pair of pajamas is my new Rearz footed sleeper. Almost everything else I've seen is fleece or flannel which makes me overheat at night. It's $50 which is a lot but considering the quality is really good and that I've been using it every night i'm happy with my purchase.

I love footie sleepers and have several. Some are lightweight and some much heavier. I have found several at thrift stores. Most are ladies style, but that is OK with me. I am short enough to fit in them well.

Reactions: Bobbysgirl67
I have one sleeper and about 5-6 onesie vests things but I hardly wear them due to cold weather, even the sleeper is freezing cold to wear so it's fleece PJs for me

you all should post pics of yours

Last edited:
Good idea, I like looking at pictures :)

look up feejays on amazon.....

I love my feetie jammies and especially in the winter time its the best time for feeties. They are also fantastic cause they do a good job at keeping the crinkles in place at night. Big little feels with feetie jammies :D

anyone wanna chat about them? my KIK is in the first post.

I have a couple of sets of footie pajamas, and also love wearing them! When it’s cold and wintery outside, there’s nothing more cosy than snuggling indoors wearing some padding under my sleeper.

I have a plain blue one from Donann, and a white nursery-print one from Baby-Pants.

Who can reccommend a good site?...I bought a few sets of footies and a couple rompers off of ebay years ago but their material wasnt the best....Both my ex and I stained them bad wetting the bed...I bought one at Victorias secret (romper)...but I really want Hello Kitty or.one with a butt flap...(I rarely poop.myself..but with those I did..)

Could someone also recommend plastic pants....I wear alot and hate wetting myself at certain places.I had hello.kitty ones but well i wore them too.much...Ive tried making them and tried child.ones that just leaked out the waistband...

Where is the best place to find footed jammies? I’m after more cotton ones rather than the fleecy ones I see in stores. I don’t want to be too hot.

I have 4 onesies and 3 footed sleepers. They are a dino onesie, 3 plain colored onesies, a smiley face sleeper, and 2 plaid sleepers (one of them has a butt flap). I had a onesie with trucks on it, but it shrunk in the wash so it no longer fits. I also need to patch up a couple of my rompers.

Reactions: NooNoo
Back