Footed PJs (onesie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always The All-in-One. And those guys aren't even centered on ABDLs.

Of course not. Why would one think otherwise? :p

dude, footed pajamas are the best, especially around fall and winter.

Yeah, mine actually keep me a lot warmer, both at night and in the morning when I walk the dog. It gets cold up here in the Shenandoah Mts. during the winter.

I am in total agreement with you all, i love them. I have six, mostly from Cuddlz range.

I'm ordering an all-in-one onesie this week. I put in a special order with a couple of requests and alterations, mostly fitting so that I can wear it without a diaper being super obvious (more loose around the bottom and a longer trunk). I've also asked if they can do the hood and a High Neck Collar in white, as well as white tummy pannels on the front and put a micro-fleece liner inside of it. I don't know if they are going to be able to do all of it, but whatever they can do will be fine. The fit will be the way I want it, for sure.

I want some opinions though... after planning it out, I came out with this:
Untitled_cr.jpg

This is the original design:
6d5b423a0aa9dca4b0e3aee0c65c7b80_zoom.jpg

Did I make mine ugly? I don't know if I want to go for actual fox colors or the cute stylized one...

Any suggestions?

Love footed jammies. I got a couple from Jumpin Jammers. My favorite it the light blue ducky one I got.

@Doshy I certainly prefer your design :)
It looks great.
I guess you've probably decided already though.

All of my pyjamas are all-in-one - mostly in block colours so I don't look completely ridiculous wearing them around other adults. Switched over from two-piece pyjamas because diaper butt is slipperier than underwear and skin and I writhe a lot so I kept waking up with my pants off. Also gives me a little more discretion because my PJs don't have to wrap tightly around my waist and butt to stay on.

Kaliborio said:
All of my pyjamas are all-in-one - mostly in block colours so I don't look completely ridiculous wearing them around other adults. Switched over from two-piece pyjamas because diaper butt is slipperier than underwear and skin and I writhe a lot so I kept waking up with my pants off. Also gives me a little more discretion because my PJs don't have to wrap tightly around my waist and butt to stay on.

That happens to me all the time, one of the main reasons some of my family members found out, that and my now ex-girlfriend. Oh well, they are accepting so it doesn't matter to much. I have been trying to find a fire truck/ems footed pj.

I wish I had a onesie or a footed sleeper. They are cute and comfy

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back