Footed onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PyjamaBaby

I have quite a few footed onesies, but they are all fleece ones. I really want one just like a baby would wear. I saw these today and really want one. It does not look like the all in one company. Does anyone know where to buy these?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/78dc269f920a87ef414c5e89e0a8b7e0/tumblr_nyp6os6aXa1s498q6o1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/73b6d6e95941301018ecd818c0ef323f/tumblr_nyp6os6aXa1s498q6o2_1280.jpg

I have done lots of web searches, but really can't find exactly these. Thanks for your help as always.

VerticalDrop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Looks like something custom... Theres quite a few producers out there. Foreverakid.com comes to mind, and they'll let you pick the fabric. Theres also etsy.com, where you can find individual crafstmen. For the fit and finish, its hard to beat clothing made specifically to your dimensions. That and you can get onesies with cute puppies embroidered on them :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All I can say is I like them too.....a lot!

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you are looking for non fleece Jumpinjammers has "terrycloth" with snaps. Which are a third what you would pay for ones from an ABDL maker.

P

PyjamaBaby

Hi

Why don't you just ask him :)

http://schlafi20.tumblr.com/

/Tigger

Brilliant. Thanks. I did this and here it is
onesie

Can't seem to buy it from Canada though. Still want one :dunno:

If you are looking for non fleece Jumpinjammers has "terrycloth" with snaps. Which are a third what you would pay for ones from an ABDL maker.

These look awesome. I emailed them and they don't do them for short people like me and you can't shorten them. They look perfect for regular sized people though.

Looks like something custom... Theres quite a few producers out there. Foreverakid.com comes to mind, and they'll let you pick the fabric. Theres also etsy.com, where you can find individual crafstmen. For the fit and finish, its hard to beat clothing made specifically to your dimensions. That and you can get onesies with cute puppies embroidered on them :)

I tried foreverakid, but their website doesn't seem to work for me.
Will look in to etsy.
I also looked at the all in one company. They look good too.

The search continues.

Thanks so much for all your help as always. :hug:

thiceman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A onesie snaps in the crotch you talking sleeper or footed pjs. But yeah ebay or amazon has what you want. Search hooded footed and plush can't go wrong.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Last edited:
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have quite a few footed onesies, but they are all fleece ones. I really want one just like a baby would wear. I saw these today and really want one. It does not look like the all in one company. Does anyone know where to buy these?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/78dc269f920a87ef414c5e89e0a8b7e0/tumblr_nyp6os6aXa1s498q6o1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/73b6d6e95941301018ecd818c0ef323f/tumblr_nyp6os6aXa1s498q6o2_1280.jpg

I have done lots of web searches, but really can't find exactly these. Thanks for your help as always.

A onesie snaps in the crotch you talking sleeper or footed pjs. But yeah ebay or amazon has what you want. Search hooded footed and plush can't go wrong.

This. A onesie is a snap-crotch t-shirt; footies are wintertime footed pajamas, mostly constructed of fleece.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Terminology can be argued but the OP uses a term I have heard before from a non-ABDL person describing the same object. Some internet searches will come up with the same terminology. Footie pajamas, footie sleepers, footie onesies, and some people just call them footies, are all terms I have heard and read.....I don't care what you call them, I like wearing them.

I just hope he finds what he is looking for and is happy with them.

P

PyjamaBaby

Terminology can be argued but the OP uses a term I have heard before from a non-ABDL person describing the same object. Some internet searches will come up with the same terminology. Footie pajamas, footie sleepers, footie onesies, and some people just call them footies, are all terms I have heard and read.....I don't care what you call them, I like wearing them.

I just hope he finds what he is looking for and is happy with them.

Thanks Moonshot.

I did indeed find some really cute ones on privatina.eu. Not exactly the same as I was looking for, but very cute anyway.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
Thanks Moonshot.

I did indeed find some really cute ones on privatina.eu. Not exactly the same as I was looking for, but very cute anyway.

Privatina is baller threads. Might as well buy Gucci, it'll be about the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.