Footed jammies

This is my pair of footed pyjamas-

20221219_072729.jpg
I purchased it from a QD Store quite a few years ago. Ironically, I was going to buy a blue one, but they had sold out. (This was before I really got into being a sissy) So I got a pink one instead.(And I'm glad that I did).

Reactions: tvah, little77 and WillFord384
Sissyleslie said:

View attachment 104266
I purchased it from a QD Store quite a few years ago. Ironically, I was going to buy a blue one, but they had sold out. (This was before I really got into being a sissy) So I got a pink one instead.(And I'm glad that I did).
love it, what i wore between from 4 to 7 years old, with sewn in footies.

MarineJohn said:
I am 6'7" and rearz footed sleepers fit me just fine.
I am not a fan of the baby grow type sleeper plus the snaps seem like a pain.

pjswithfeet said:
Does the model come with them? I was thinking that they were a sell out to grippy dots I might be wrong though. I would love a pair of those pajamas.
I bought a pair from their store when I was in Toronto four five years ago and they had the vinyl feet back then. My experience with them was supper positive I would not shy away from giving them a call or an email to find out if I were you. Good luck in finding what you want!

Sissyleslie said:

View attachment 104266
I don’t know that store do they have feet too?

I wore footed pajamas until my late tens or early elevens when they no longer fit. After that my parents switched me to more conventional pajamas like everyone else my age wore. I only occasionally admitted it but I missed my footed pajamas and sometimes still do.

I may decide to buy something like this in my size from Tykables or a similar web site if more money comes in later this year, but at the moment I don’t yet see this happening.

Last edited:
I own a half dozen of footed pajamas. From LKS, to Rearz, to Kiddo but since one year, I own Privatina ones.
Privatina is a Polish company that does ABDL clothes exactly at your size. You have to give a lot of sizings and you can choose between many fabrics and models and even embroidery...
Takes two weeks to be built plus the transport.

Not cheap but it's your own one at your size and the quality is excellent, much better than industrial ones.

TabaCrate said:
I own a half dozen of footed pajamas. From LKS, to Rearz, to Kiddo but since one year, I own Privatina ones.
Privatina is a Polish company that does ABDL clothes exactly at your size. You have to give a lot of sizings and you can choose between many fabrics and models and even embroidery...
Takes two weeks to be built plus the transport.

Not cheap but it's your own one at your size and the quality is excellent, much better than industrial ones.
I have these ones from them

This one without the cat

And this one without the cat I guess they don’t make it like that anymore

Reactions: WillFord384
My girlfriend recently bought me a little keeper sleeper size 18; the long sleeve without feet. I am between 5'10 and 5'11 and weigh around 200 lbs on a good day. It is very very snug but now that I have managed to stretch it out it is quite comfortable, but tight in the neck. Ironically, I cannot get it on by myself but I am able to remove it with a slight struggle; it usually takes a couple of minutes to get off. Diapers are extremely obvious under it. I hope this information helps anybody trying to purchase one of these.

Reactions: zeep, Brajan32, WillFord384 and 2 others
I have SLEEPER style pjs but the feet are not closed on them, my favorite now is a LFB pink bow onesie style pajama, that unfortunately came with holes and the little soft ball tassels fell apart on them a few weeks in, but now my mother patched the holes and ive since had no issues with fit or use. it has a long zipper down the front . Fleece , not cloth so defintly not a summer wear style.

s-l140.jpg
I bought this item from eBay. Would someone please identify what article of clothing this item is?

Sissyleslie said:

View attachment 104266
Looking Nice!

Thank you! The footed pyjamas also have pockets, which are a useful feature. But the main thing I like about them, is that they are so babyish! 🙂

Back