Football watching!

I can give it and just bring it, as I can take it too.
Sorry about the Skins, but the closest to ABs.
Cry baby Wentz plays for them, 😆 🤣 😂

KC fan for life. I grew up there, so not a "casual fan" at all.

I have a routine that includes what specific color/print diaper (Rearz Princess Pink or LFB Baby Cuties) I wear on game day. Along with my Mahomes or Grbac jersey, food selection and an assortment of other rituals. :) While following these rituals, they have done VERY well.

Reactions: happy89 and Jiggs1978
SoCalSwitch said:
KC fan for life. I grew up there, so not a "casual fan" at all.

I have a routine that includes what specific color/print diaper (Rearz Princess Pink or LFB Baby Cuties) I wear on game day. Along with my Mahomes or Grbac jersey, food selection and an assortment of other rituals. :) While following these rituals, they have done VERY well.
I like your style 😎

<TheBob grabs a bag of popcorn>

Nothing like testosterone and diapers.

Reactions: Jiggs1978
Sit back and watch the show.
Maybe play are own fun game with football in mind....
Who would you rather be, The diapered Quarterback or the diapered Center ?

Jiggs1978 said:
Like a vote if aloud
Quarterback is my vote, to run the show and call an attable if needed, 😆

Jiggs1978 said:
I vote for the center. At least he will have padding where it counts.

TheBob said:
I predict KC and the Bills in the Superbowl.
Impossible! Both in the same Conference (AFC) where the super bowl has the team that stayed healthy enough long enough to win their respective conferences, AFC & NFC.

GO COWBOYS!

Honestly...football is something I watch ONLY when there's no NHL games (ESPECIALLY my DESPERATE AND INJURY DEPLETED AVALANCHE!!!) as hockey is a superior sport to the NFL///now youth football (younger kids playing for the love of the game, HS ball and small school college ball is still an awesome game (been coaching 24 yrs total) but between trying to ram messages down our throats (NFL big time) and making the rules so ridiculous that you can't eve bump into a QB when he's throwing make the game difficult to watch! In hockey you' might see some Cheap shit but it WILL BE ANSWERED FOR sooner or later by a dud that can bang with the best of them! The need to allow that in football (and society again!) with HS/College (when I say HS I include Jr High & elementary) WRESTLING as there is RARELY a contested call as the rules are cut & dry and since the brought replays into the sport 99% of mistakes are eliminated. I wrestled for 8 years & coached full time for a dozen and part time for at least 7 or 8 (maybe ore though I was no longer capable of wrestling on a mat)////

loadedpamperman said:
Honestly...football is something I watch ONLY when there's no NHL games (ESPECIALLY my DESPERATE AND INJURY DEPLETED AVALANCHE!!!) as hockey is a superior sport to the NFL///now youth football (younger kids playing for the love of the game, HS ball and small school college ball is still an awesome game (been coaching 24 yrs total) but between trying to ram messages down our throats (NFL big time) and making the rules so ridiculous that you can't eve bump into a QB when he's throwing make the game difficult to watch! In hockey you' might see some Cheap shit but it WILL BE ANSWERED FOR sooner or later by a dud that can bang with the best of them! The need to allow that in football (and society again!) with HS/College (when I say HS I include Jr High & elementary) WRESTLING as there is RARELY a contested call as the rules are cut & dry and since the brought replays into the sport 99% of mistakes are eliminated. I wrestled for 8 years & coached full time for a dozen and part time for at least 7 or 8 (maybe ore though I was no longer capable of wrestling on a mat)////
I’m an avalanche fan too! We are having a very bad, injury riddled season. Kind of a downer after a cup winning season, but injuries are part of the game. Gotta get healthy quick and turn this season around.

Reactions: CptKirk
PaddedInHaslet said:
I’m an avalanche fan too! We are having a very bad, injury riddled season. Kind of a downer after a cup winning season, but injuries are part of the game. Gotta get healthy quick and turn this season around.
Injuries be damned! Stanley Cup PART II baby!

loadedpamperman said:
Injuries be damned! Stanley Cup PART II baby!
Hahaha. Well I want to believe, but we just can’t get healthy. Still waiting for Landeskog and now as Lekhonen to the list. Broke his thumb last night. Ugh! Not to mention Helm, Manson, Johnson and Francouz. That injury bug got us good this year.

Yeah...wasn't aware Lekhonen broke a thumb!!! My fav player has been Landeskog since they drafted him and I bought his jersey his rookie season! I own 3 hockey jerseys...Joe Sakic, Gabe Landeskog and one of the Hanson Bros from Slapshot/Charlestown Chiefs fame!!!! I'd buy more but can't justify spending 180-300 for a F****** glorified shirt! I'd kill for an Adam Foote, like an Eric Johnson, LOVE a Scott Stevens (yeah, I know...Devils after Caps) BUT he was the most devastating CLEAN hitter I ever saw play hockey, period! Sure would like a MacKinnon, Rantanen, Makar, Francouz (after his cup performance last year...6-0!) but as a disabled veteran buying outrageously priced items like these are a once in a blue moon treat. I wish to CHRIST politicians were forced to live on the same exact money we pay fully disabled veterans (those with a 100% full & permanent rating) as WE"RE why they're able to fu*k EVERYONE, be bought by lobbyists, allowed to do insider trading, make 10x what a DV gets paid and they also get "golden parachute" pension/retirement AND health care coverage for their entire family FOR LIFE even if they only serve one term. MAKE them live on what DV's get, same healthcare, same retirement (none) and see how quickly 99% of the problems in this country are resolved with bipartisan rapidity never believed to be possible!

OOOHHH...almost forgot...ANY politician who got out of serving in the military because Daddy had the money and connections to get them a diagnosis of bone spurs in their feet (a certain very recent president's excuse why he could not serve when the draft still existed!) should NOT be eligible to hold ANY federal office, period! IF you're not willing to fight and maybe die for your country, to protect your way of life, your family etc. than you don't deserve to be in a position to literally "RUN" the country as well as you don't deserve ANYTHING that you weren't willing to fight to defend if it came down to it. This is not at all directed at one party and not the other either...this SHOULD BE LAW! The only way anyone should be excused from serving is if they have GENUINE, significant problems verified by a panel of at least 3-5 independent physicians. Sorry...just in a rotten mood as I'm hurting beyond belief but going to the VA ER will only infuriate me as they outright refuse to admit people who's primary complaint is intractable, indescribable PAIN! They give me a Tylenol and ice pack and tell me to go home to relax...haven't slept in over 80 hours. I also believe it should be legal to tie every "opiate crusading" politician who never gave a thought about drugs killing people when it was strictly inner city & poor rural people....but now there's middle to wealthy WHITE KIDS dying, so opiates ought to be banned and every chronic pain patient who's life has required opiate meds for years (over 20 in my case without a single incident, never ran short, never abused ANY med, never used ANY illicit drugs, never misused a prescription AND have a semblance of a life while on those opiates now being forced off to try a "safer" drug.....10 days in and I'm ready to take a long dirt nap. I knew this would be a long, drawn out process and was able to get them to put on paper that IF this medication failed to provide me with a similar ability to at least try to enjoy life as often as I had been able to that they WILL put me back on the 2 different super duty & high dose opiates I've been on almost continually since 2004...I say "almost continually" as I had a 6 week period where the state forced ALL physicians to cut off all of the opiates they prescribed but thankfully chose my non VA PCP very well as he fought/bitched and screamed (as well as sent in hundreds of documented medical records listing the dozens upon dozens of pain meds I failed as well as the almost 200 headache/migraine + other oddballs once used to treat intractable headaches and had me back on what I'd been on since 2004 though those 6 weeks were living hell and I wound up hospitalized for the majority of 3 of those weeks.

Thanks for listening if you made it this far and once again, my apologies...I just REALLY need to vent...sort of like a volcano hours-days in advance of blowing the entire mountain apart in the very near future.

Last edited:
Seems like it's time for a Sports sub-forum in Off-topic so the NHL playoffs might rip ADISC apart - especially when the Leafs wind us as the last Canadian team... :|

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CptKirk
hti24 said:
Seems like it's time for a Sports sub-forum in Off-topic so the NHL playoffs might rip ADISC apart - especially when the Leafs wind us as the last Canadian team... :|
Well...let's get to it!!!

Back