Football watching!

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I think its a safe bet that lots of us wear diapers during game watching. I usually do a changing at halftime and they make a lazy day on the couch feel great with all the food and drinks too. Have you had any fun moments with it?

Reactions: Jiggs1978

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I was well padded for today's games. I have to admit I almost dropped an F-Bomb in my diaper after both the Rams and the Chargers lost.

Love for Hammlin!

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheBob said:
I was well padded for today's games. I have to admit I almost dropped an F-Bomb in my diaper after both the Rams and the Chargers lost.

Love for Hammlin!
Sorry my Seahawks won your Rams, but now I need Detroit to win the Packers.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and Jiggs1978

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Member of Bills mafia here. I haven’t worn during a game, but imagine that being massively convenient. Halftime change sounds like perfect timing

Reactions: Jiggs1978 and TheBob

Jiggs1978

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Go Eagles and diapers to not miss a minute.
Philly and Buffalo superbowl

Reactions: ward2023, TheBob and LeifErikson

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
PaddedInHaslet said:
Still a 12th Man in Cowboy territory? Don't let the neighbors know, or you'll be stripped to the diaper and thrown on a fire ant mound. :)

I don't watch a lot of sports these days, but I was a college football fan when I was in college. Never had the guts to wear a diaper to a game, but it would've made things a lot more comfortable.

Last edited:

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
PaddedInHaslet said:
Oh well, Detroit won.

I'll take my crow well done.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheBob said:
Oh well, Detroit won.

I'll take my crow well done.
Don’t worry….the 49ers will destroy us next week. Seahawks are definitely the weakest team in the playoffs….but still a successful season given we were predicted to win only 5 games when the season started.

DLinSecret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve once worn a MegaMax to a packer game when I was wearing my snowboard overalls. Was great keeping my ass extra warm from the cold bleachers, no one could notice, never missed a minute of the game. Highly recommend.

BTW packers did not deserve to win that game tonight, played like crap

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I predict KC and the Bills in the Superbowl.

Reactions: slimjiminy and LeifErikson

Jiggs1978

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
TheBob said:
I predict KC and the Bills in the Superbowl.
Will never happen as the superbowl is played with the best team of the NFC and the AFC of each year.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Jiggs1978 said:
Will never happen as the superbowl is played with the best team of the NFC and the AFC of each year.

I stand corrected.

<pours the juice out of his baby bottle because it's obviously fermented >

Jiggs1978

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
TheBob said:
I stand corrected.

<pours the juice out of his baby bottle because it's obviously fermented >
What does that mean ?
Are you upset now 😕?
I am not an adult baby and no bottle for me, as I am a DL/ daddy or CG.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Jiggs1978 said:
What does that mean ?
Are you upset now 😕?
I am not an adult baby and no bottle for me, as I am a DL/ daddy or CG.
I am not upset, just trying to be funny.

Jiggs1978

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Thank you and in your defense, I think KC and the Bill's play the game to see who goes to the superbowl to face........The Eagles, go Eagles

Reactions: LeifErikson

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Okay Okay....go Eagles.

I know deep down that the Chargers are not going to make it far in the playoffs.

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I‘m a Brit and I’m afraid all of the friendly banter in this thread has gone right over my head, but I wish success to all of your teams and hope you all get the results you are hoping for!

Here in England my local Premier League football (soccer) team’s performance has been lamentable and Southampton are languishing at the foot of the table facing relegation to the league below.

I have though watched them on tv while I was wearing nappies! 😊

Reactions: wetaccident, Jiggs1978, LeifErikson and 1 other person

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Cowboys to win it all! If not I'll sleep in a fully loaded 'Pamper' that has at least 5-8 lbs of a massive load in it!

Trust me, I know we're stuck with the curse of Jerry Jones PLUS the NFL ALWAYS insists the referees call Cowboy's O linemen for holding that IS ALMOST NEVER CALLED to ANY other team despite the same frequency.

I not only played football for a decade but coached for 2 more.....for the most part, there IS holding on every single play. To continually hammer ONE team with it game in and game out while the entire league does the exact same shit it ridiculous! Same with Pass Interference! What's not a flag for a Chief or a Bengal is a FLAGRANT foul when they have a star on their helmets!

PS I'm also a certified PIAA football & wrestling official though due to my health issues (disabled vet) I haven't officiated much in quite some time. So yes, I KNOW the rules intimately.

Just like the Michael Irvin catch that was ruled to not be a catch (would had sent the Cowboys to the super bowl where Green Bay blew out whoever they played) though the NFL admitted with 48 hours that yes, it indeed WAS a catch!

I have to stop ranting...only going to piss myself off!

This is why HS/College "Folkstyle" wrestling IS the best competitive sport top watch as there are ZERO opinions...there either is or isn't a point/points due to be awarded or not, period.

NHL has to be the next best as if a team feels they're getting shafted the can rip 100mph pucks past the ref's heads, run into the ref by accident, hipcheck a backward skating ref cause they didn't see him (yeah-ok) LOL...besides, at least in hockey you can still HIT! The NFL may as well go to flag football! 95% f the roughing the passer pemalties and 75% of Pass Inteference penalties were a total disgrace to see called this year.

Jiggs1978

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Looks like full load pampers in your future....
GO, Eagles, 😆 🤣
I totally agree with holding on each play.

• Haha
Reactions: loadedpamperman

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
HAH! I grew up in a B-eagles family and married into a Deadskins one.......I'm very experienced at breaking bird fans balls LOL