Foods/drinks that help get you into little space?

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For me it is Hawaiian Punch mix, Teddy grahams, and different cereals (cinnamon toast crunch, fruit loops, etc.). Any sweet drinks in an adult-sized baby bottle also do the trick. 😋

Reactions: AliB, ichinyan and YakuiAndOzoi

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I’d enjoy stuff like bananas and carrots chopped into bite-sized pieces! Goldfish, pudding, candy, and anything I can eat with my hands and get messy with makes me feel little! I used to drink the Little Hug fruit barrels as a kid, so those are a nice throwback! Of course, I love my bottle too! ☺️

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ichinyan said:
I’d enjoy stuff like bananas and carrots chopped into bite-sized pieces! Goldfish, pudding, candy, and anything I can eat with my hands and get messy with makes me feel little! I used to drink the Little Hug fruit barrels as a kid, so those are a nice throwback! Of course, I love my bottle too! ☺️
Nice! I’m also a sucker for tapioca pudding and could totally gorge on that! 😝

Reactions: ichinyan and Redotter

Puppyboy97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ice cream before dinner. 😜😋

Reactions: MetalDan86

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You've reminded me that teddy grahams exist. I haven't had any of those in so long. I should go looking for them next time I go to the store 😋

Besides those though, any kind of juice in those little bags whose name is escaping me, the ones that you have to poke the straw through, are great. Sipping on those very much makes me feel like a little girl. Oh... and string cheese! The lunchbox snack of the champion second grader!

Reactions: AliB and MetalDan86

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
LadyOfTintagel said:
You've reminded me that teddy grahams exist. I haven't had any of those in so long. I should go looking for them next time I go to the store 😋

Besides those though, any kind of juice in those little bags whose name is escaping me, the ones that you have to poke the straw through, are great. Sipping on those very much makes me feel like a little girl. Oh... and string cheese! The lunchbox snack of the champion second grader!
Capri Sun? I was always a fan of the Safari variety. 😃

Kirisin

To Be Forgiven First You Must Forgive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Lucky Charms
Caption Crunch

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
LadyOfTintagel said:

Capri Sun pouches? 😁

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I love white grape juice, and chocolate milk, the pink drink from SBucks and GoGo Squeeze fruit pouches. I love Starbucks cake pops, dry cereal and frosted animal crackers!

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love milk so much! Makes me feel so little, and it's really filling.

Also, any messy foods make me feel really little.

Reactions: ichinyan