Not open for further replies.

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone!

It's been too long since I've made a post, but my big sister got me this awesome toy, so I just had to chat about it. It's an airplane made out of Styrofoam. You assemble it, and then throw it like a paper plane. I used to have them when I was young, but I was not the best thrower. Being ABDL, I have a feeling I will be much better at it now. I haven't been able to use it yet, but am planning on doing it soon. Have any of you had one? what was your experience like?

I had several when I was a youngster but like you, I was never able to really get them to fly and I lost interest in them pretty quickly. I haven't seen one in years.

I lived where there was a hill nearby to climb. I could launch my foam plane from up there and it would fly far. Good fun al right.

It always took some fiddling with positioning and balancing the propellor. And if I remember correctly, there were also flaps that could be adjusted a little bit. When done correctly, they flew very well!

I used to have a big one when I was little. It would make a big loop and come back at me from behind.

When I was in high school, our mechanical drawing teacher had a model glider club where they built model gliders out of bulsawood and tissue paper. The ones he made would glide for 10 minutes or more on almost no wind. I was always amazed.

if you mean the really cheap ones that come in flat paper packets, like:
TBR0124E_Small_Polystyrene_Glider_C_1-700x700.jpg

then, yeah :biggrin:

not bought one for a few years, but i tend to buy several and then build my own from them.

about ten years ago, i got a polystyrene r/c mini bi-plane, but it was only really usable in the big shed at work, because of wind (my nextdoor-but-one neighbour had a chuckle when i went to ask for my plane).

and way back in the 70s, the balsa elastic-band powered aeroplanes were a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back