fluffing!

CuteFantasy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
this has been such a game changer for me lately, i had no idea! my process of diapering up already involved some molding of the diaper to fit between my legs perfectly, but i would see some photos on tumblr of really puffy diapers, some of which i already owned and it made me wonder. and i remembered when i tried cloth diapers i would have to fluff them up and i realized i can literally do the same thing with disposables. and the difference is huge, the diaper feels amazing right from the start, and i think it helps with the absorbing too. this is definitely something that has made just about every diaper ive worn feel amazing, from when its completely dry all the way up until its loaded to the max. i basically just grab the inside and outside of the diaper in kind of a handful way, and pull apart just enough not to damage or tear it but to get all the stuff inside broke apart and fluffy. im never going to wear a diaper again that isnt fluffed <3

Reactions: Pamper8824 and BeTrue
I totally get you! Nothing beats the comfy cloud-like softness that you get from a properly fluffed diaper. Although I learned the difference the opposite way: since I started diapering myself up by repeating every step I saw my mom do with my baby brother, I have always fluffed my diaper before wearing it, but one day I was in such a hurry to wear a diaper that I just opened it and just put it on... I remember it felt stiff at first though it softened after awhile, but leaked between my legs with the first wee, so I told myself I would never miss to fluff my diaper ever again. In the beginig I used to strech and twist the diaper in both directions, but then I learned it was easier to fold the diaper in half lengthwise and squish the padding until obtaining the desired fluffy consistency. Then I added an extra squish whilst rolling the diaper upwards and got the perfect level of fluffiness.

Reactions: BeTrue
Now I have something new to try.

Reactions: DinoFrant
fluffing is the best

Back