• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Flower... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Mmmmmk. This is a video game post... muahahah. Anywho.. um.. yea ok. What I just did is annoying! Nothing at all like flower.

Flower is such an awesome game for the ps3. I have had it for awhile but never really gotten to play it. Today I am playing right now. It is so calming and relaxing... and some parts (seem that you should be annoyed with it), but I am not. I love the music, I love the great ideas of it. The concept of the game is just so unique. i have to give ps3 kudos for this game.

Anyone else ever played it? I think I am going to do the whole game today haha. Love it. Great way to relax.

thanks for listening... or should i say reading.

diaperedwolfcub

P.S. I am diapered too hehe. Just all that more relaxing!

Last edited:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Must. . . download. . . . *unh* resist! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Why wasn't it in the Computers&Games forum then? I moved it there now.
Well... you see... I um... well.. I am sorry. :wallbash: My mistake. lol. I don't think I saw that forum. Is it inside of the one I put it in? I will do better in the future... I Promise!

diaperedwolfcub.

And for all you others... Yes! PS3 is great!... ruined my life.. I am now a whore... a trophy whore! :p

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The company that made it should throw it on Steam as well. It's nearly a screensaver as it is so it would be perfect for the PC market.

I'll admit it looks cool but it's still no reason for me to buy a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.