Flower... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Mmmmmk. This is a video game post... muahahah. Anywho.. um.. yea ok. What I just did is annoying! Nothing at all like flower.

Flower is such an awesome game for the ps3. I have had it for awhile but never really gotten to play it. Today I am playing right now. It is so calming and relaxing... and some parts (seem that you should be annoyed with it), but I am not. I love the music, I love the great ideas of it. The concept of the game is just so unique. i have to give ps3 kudos for this game.

Anyone else ever played it? I think I am going to do the whole game today haha. Love it. Great way to relax.

thanks for listening... or should i say reading.

diaperedwolfcub

P.S. I am diapered too hehe. Just all that more relaxing!

Last edited:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Must. . . download. . . . *unh* resist! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Why wasn't it in the Computers&Games forum then? I moved it there now.

Well... you see... I um... well.. I am sorry. :wallbash: My mistake. lol. I don't think I saw that forum. Is it inside of the one I put it in? I will do better in the future... I Promise!

diaperedwolfcub.

And for all you others... Yes! PS3 is great!... ruined my life.. I am now a whore... a trophy whore! :p

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The company that made it should throw it on Steam as well. It's nearly a screensaver as it is so it would be perfect for the PC market.

I'll admit it looks cool but it's still no reason for me to buy a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.