Flooding Diapers

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Anybody ever be in underwear besides diapers and have to go really bad but have nowhere to use the Big person potty...but you get to a stopped area where you can put a diaper on and just relieve yourself? I almost leaked in a Lil Kings cuz I had to go so bad and I just put it on!

Reactions: PearlandDL, Jorelaxed, BunnyPrincess and 1 other person
DiaperedCowboy said:
Anybody ever be in underwear besides diapers and have to go really bad but have nowhere to use the Big person potty...but you get to a stopped area where you can put a diaper on and just relieve yourself? I almost leaked in a Lil Kings cuz I had to go so bad and I just put it on!
No but I have thought of using one of my diapers if someone was in the bathroom and I really had to go.

Reactions: Deleted member 39574 and Jorelaxed
DiaperedCowboy said:

I do edibles a lot while diapered, which usually leads to flooding lol….. Either I’m already high and pull myself into one before I get too stoned - or I’m already wearing one and sit for a couple hours playing games or something until I realize I’ve had to piss really badly the entire time I just couldn’t feel it. So I usually completely flood diapers by accident when wearing while high or drunk, so I have to plan ahead and wear boosters or big overnight diapers!

Back