Flood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay, what amount of pee can be counted as "flooding" your diaper?

I would say a pee lasting longer than 25 seconds. Or has a really strong pressure behind it, ex: the morning pee. What does everyone else think?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
25 seconds? are you kidding? :p. That's a pretty impressive wee tobegin with, and I don't know any diaper that would survive that.

I'd say longer than 3-4 seconds.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Anything more than 15 secsonds, but I've gone 25-30 in an abena and it held up fine. I think the diaper matters.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Why is the world in love again?
Why are we marching hand-in-hand?
Why are the ocean levels rising up?
It's a brand new record for 1990:
They Might Be Giants' brand new album
Flood!

I'd agree with chevre that anything more than 5 seconds is going to be problematic.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Probably anywhere between 10-20 seconds. I have gone that long, and the diaper I was wearing, (which was a Huggies Pull-up) actually held up without any leaks. Although, It wasn't strong, so it may or may not be counted as a flood. Again, it depends on the diaper.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
when I had a goodnites doubler with a Tranquility ATN the diaper double held together for about 32 seconds and there was still enough room for another wetting so I let the last one go and the thing was about flooded.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
If it starts leaking, it's flooded.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I actually consider a flood to be when you just empty your bladder without stopping to let the diaper absorb it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I actually consider a flood to be when you just empty your bladder without stopping to let the diaper absorb it.
I agree with this definition.

Also sometimes 25 seconds is nothing to me. I once counted how long it took me to fully empty my bladder and I was there for at least a 90 seconds. of course I was holding it in for sometime, must of been one of the times I wasn't really able to get to a bathroom. <_>

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think some people's perception of time is a little off.. maybe having to pee makes you want to count seconds really fast :p. That or you have a pretty narrow urethra..

Anyway, capacity doesn't mean a whole lot when flooding -- if you go too fast the diaper will leak because it can't keep up.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Anything more than 15 secsonds, but I've gone 25-30 in an abena and it held up fine. I think the diaper matters.
Hear Hear! I've gone about 25 to 30 seconds in an Abena as well and it holds up just fine... I think a soaking/flooding qualifies as how many times you can actually wet a diaper before it leaks out.

With Abenas (Abri-Form X-Plus) I've wet them at least 4 to 5 times before leaking....with a booster inside, 5 to 7 wettings.

-Gus

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'd ignore the time measurement and go with the definition that the output significantly increases the weight and/or size of the diaper.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I disagree with this definition. Some people claim they can hold a liter, others only have a small bladder. I can easily void my little bladder into any halfway decent diaper without causing a leak, while I doubt even XPlus can stand with people who pee 25 seconds and put an entire liter into the diaper.
I think a "flood" should be measured in volume (millileters) rather than seconds.

Besides, peeing for 25 seconds is quite impressive. I've never time myself, but I doubt I can have ever reached 15.

Peachy

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Check out YouTube and search "Longest Pees" you'll find some "interesting" stuff...It's really strange what people will put on line :)

-Gus

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never managed to make a fresh diaper leak when flooding it, and I can pee a lot if I hold it a while. Didnt try it on thin ones though :p

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I'd say it's more about rate than time. For example, last time I wet it took about 30 seconds. But it wasn't continuous - I kept stopping and starting (because I still have some difficultly letting go, and I didn't trust the diaper very much). But even though it wasn't that much, if I had done it all at once the think probably would've leaked.

So perhaps "flood" could be a measure defined as the product of volume and flow rate (volume/time), or volume^2/rate.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
Y'all make me feel bad.
The longest pee I've had in a while was about 10 seconds and I was struggling. It usually takes about 3-5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.