Flood or slow wet?

Do you flood or slow wet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Re creating my old thread, no friends, this isn't a post count post, Looks to me like every one of my posts increases my post count, no problem there, everything is working fine.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Slow-flow. But only because I have to: drynites can't take a flood (and they're all I've got), and I'm kinda too scared to flood - I guess I'm just not used to it enough.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Slow-flow. But only because I have to: drynites can't take a flood (and they're all I've got)
Your telling me? :p

I remember wetting a drynite so much, it felt really nice when wet and padded. I couldn't wee anymore so i put some water in it (also made less smell). Then it wripped !!! My mum phoned saying she will be home in 5 minutes, i had to clear all the absorbant stuff off the floor, and dispose of the evidence.

Stupid me, i put water on the stuff that they put inside a nappy... as you can guess it made it sticky and worse !!

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I flood them. Thankfully, I can purchase adult diapers (albeit with some risk involved), thus I don't usually have to worry about absorbency reliability.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I flood them. Thankfully, I can purchase adult diapers (albeit with some risk involved), thus I don't usually have to worry about absorbency reliability.
Lucky, can i ask how old are you Cen Aeonis?

And how do you get hold of your diapers?

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm only 16, but I'm thankful that I have enough free time and time without my parents hanging around to walk down to a nearby store about a mile away (up a steep hill -.-) that sells various brands (WalMart ;P). Unfortunately, good-quality padding is hard to find there, but it's better than none at all, sometimes.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi fellow nappy dudes ehhehe

Hi All

Well it all depends, I wet slowly mainly not to have leaks, but love flooding and the feeling hehehe.

Cheers

Luke

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ideally I try to wet slowly, because overall I think that makes it so you can wear a bit longer. But most of the time I have to flood, because by the time I can safely get a diaper on without much risk of getting caught, it's late in the night and I only have so long before I've gotta head to bed...if that makes sense.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
flood, there is something about getting rid of all that pressure that feels SO good

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm only 16, but I'm thankful that I have enough free time and time without my parents hanging around to walk down to a nearby store about a mile away (up a steep hill -.-) that sells various brands (WalMart ;P). Unfortunately, good-quality padding is hard to find there, but it's better than none at all, sometimes.
if it's steep up hill one way, it's an easy trip down...

and i'd do both

Role
Diaper Lover
The question is, which do you prefer to do?

I thought about a both, but why would you prefer both?

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think peeing slowly is just more natural, it's easier to do when you're comfortable enough.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Oh the weather outside is frightful,
and this diaper is so delightful,
but when I have to go,
Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
nice song babymullet
I flood because I don't have the patience to go slow.

diapered college

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i like going slow because i worry about leaks. if i had plastic pants on too, i would probably flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.