Floating in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smackers17

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever found that floating in the water with a secure life jacket strangely comforting? I found this rescue pfd on eBay and it has many straps and lots of buoyancy to keep you floating. It's main purpose is for rescue in swift water but I find it strangely comforting (a little arousing too) to just float there in the water with a beer or a pop. It's kind of the same comfortingly feeling of wearing diapers, it's that very secure feeling like nothing bad could happen there. Let me know all your thoughts! Thanks.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I like that too but I don't get aroused...

- - - Updated - - -

Not being snarky or anything

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
i've not been in the water since i knackered my shoulders, but i do like a float, albeit without a lifejacket.
i'm now trying to weigh-up if i prefer floating to swimming in the rain :chin:

GrimReaperJak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've always never been very comfortable in water so in a choice between floating and a thick diaper, it's gonna be the diaper.

rcane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh yes. I remember when I was a kid and my family was out with our boat.
I used to wear a life jacket that had a strap between my legs and I just loved how that felt.
It reminded me of wearing a diaper with a onesie.
Just leaning forward and feeling something hold tight around your bum.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
That's nice, like the car seat straps.

- - - Updated - - -

That go around your crotch, (sorry, can't explain it too well, just look at a toddlers car seat)

Smackers17

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea, just like a car seat! In fact, my wife dropped a can of pop into the water for me because we thought it would float and there were so many straps on the jacket (7 plus a zipper) there was no time to I strap and make a dive for it. I felt a little helpless. It was perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.