Flexibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We haven't had a grossly sexual thread in a good while, so I figured I'd contribute one.

For the guys: Are you flexible enough to enjoy auto-fellatio?

I was at one point, but it's too much work to maintain the ability, so now I'm not. It's honestly not that special though, only mildly fun. Fisting is way better.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
um. nope. too fat :)

but my left hand works though

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
If I bend to the point of pain, I could justtt..
Well.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can reach *it* if I try really hard. The trouble is the stress on my body at that point is too much to get any enjoyment out of it, because I'm a fat shit. :)

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes I can but I wouldn't. I'm freakishly flexable.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Nope, I guess I'm not at all that flexible.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Heh, I can only reach the tip of *it* but my opposite hand works better for a nicer feeling when im fisting.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not at all, I'm not all that flexible.

Role
Diaper Lover,
I'm extreamly flexible, but I have no clue what your talking about.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Not a chance in hell. I am about as flexible as an elastic band, but only after it has been thoroughly frozen in liquid nitrogen. If I tried to bend that much, I would brake.

Figz - auto-fellatio - the act of sexually stimulating oneself with one's own mouth

i.e a self inflicted blowjob

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've never tried. Besides, I'm not flexible at all. I can't even touch the floor without bending my knees. Even my PE teacher said I should do some exercises at home to increase flexibility.
And I'm not gonna try either...other people do that job a lot better than I do ;)

Peachy

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lol this thread is weird to me like I could do it but why would I want to?? Like I like getting a blow job as much as the next guy but I still don't know why girls agree to put their mouth on that thing! I mean its connected to me and it kinda grosses me out lmao

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
It's more of a guy question. It has to do with our "Marilyn Manson" joke if you remember. About his ribs and such. *nudge nudge*

So yeah, I suppose I'll answer this even though I'm a girl. I probably could, but I wouldn't try anyway.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Don't worry, I had to use wikipedia to figure out what it meant :frown: Anyway, to answer your question, no. I don't think I'm THAT flexible! That'd be some feat...

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I used to be able to before my sex drive developed, then my belly developed, and I probably wouldn't do it either. But I can still do a handstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.