Flea Market...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Alright so once again i went to another flea market today, and i saw tons of diapers, i didn't really keep a note of what kinds, but why are there always so many? Like, i saw more diapers for sale than i did old junk computers...

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Alright so once again i went to another flea market today, and i saw tons of diapers, i didn't really keep a note of what kinds, but why are there always so many? Like, i saw more diapers for sale than i did old junk computers...
The question: Why are there always so many diapers at flea markets?.

The answer: There are so many diapers being sold at flea markets is because a ab/dl is have one of his purge cycles of quitting! So they go there and sell all of their diapers... only to come back the next week and buy them back from some other ab/dl going through the same quitting process. :p

diaperedwolfcub

E

Error404

The answer: There are so many diapers being sold at flea markets is because a ab/dl is have one of his purge cycles of quitting! So they go there and sell all of their diapers... only to come back the next week and buy them back from some other ab/dl going through the same quitting process. :p

diaperedwolfcub
Not true at all.

It tends to be left over stock from a relative passing away, a family member or themselves over coming bed wetting issues, or just left over stock a vendor could not shift online.

Them being an ABDL is actually even rarer than you think.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Not true at all.

It tends to be left over stock from a relative passing away, a family member or themselves over coming bed wetting issues, or just left over stock a vendor could not shift online.

Them being an ABDL is actually even rarer than you think.
lol... Sorry. I suck at being funny. :p My post was suppose to be taken as a silly joke. Ummm.... yea... uh... sorry. :( I knew it wasn't true.

diaperedwolfcub

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I wish I could have something like this to go to as I don't have the money I would like to have to spend on diapers.

Anybody know of a liquidation sale/flea market source for diapers in MN?
I've heard of this sort of stuff showing up in second hand stores in MN. Seems unreliable though.

S

soren456

diaperedwolfcub
Hey DWC, I got your joke. I thought it was funny. :laugh:

And prolly true . . . . :smile:

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I remember seeing them a few times at "Trader's World" in southwest Ohio though I didn't stop to take a good look. I do remember a booth set up with medical supplies with some diapers along with a few wheelchairs and other things on display. Beyond that I'm not sure as it's been a few years since I've been there. I seem to recall seeing some diapers in another booth as well but I don't clearly remember. However, I do clearly remember the Scientologists giving people free stress tests.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I remember seeing them a few times at "Trader's World" in southwest Ohio though I didn't stop to take a good look. I do remember a booth set up with medical supplies with some diapers along with a few wheelchairs and other things on display. Beyond that I'm not sure as it's been a few years since I've been there. I seem to recall seeing some diapers in another booth as well but I don't clearly remember. However, I do clearly remember the Scientologists giving people free stress tests.
wow free stress tests, thats weird...

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I've been to a flea market or 2 back up in MA. Good times, damn, do I miss New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.