Flash Chat Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I noticed the last few times I've went into flashchat, mainly when there is no one in the room and I am the first person there that there is indeed someone else there, but not.

It's a name, today it was 04bill, with a black dot next to them, but when I say hi they don't respond, and it doesn't show up on the "Who's in Chat" part of the main page.

A couple days ago it was a member that was in there (I forget who, but I knew there name) and they didn't respond either, and also didn't show up on the "Who's in Chat" list.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this, or if it is just me?

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Maybe they didn't log out properly, so even though they weren't actually there, they still showed up in the room? That's happened to me before..

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nope flashchat has not gave me any problems. IRC on the other hand, havn't been able to log in there for months, I gave up on that. In fact now the link to join IRC is even gone for me, oh well.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Are you still trying to join the old channel? The IRC works fine for me, #adisc under the blitzed network.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I have the same problem, Eclipse.. the IRc hasn't worked for ages, and the link for it has now disappeared for me too. How do you change the channel, Mandi?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Old channel? I am not trying to join anything the link is not even there for me haha. I just noticed that last night. But it has not been working for months now for me, and seems no one knows what to tell me to get it to work, so whatever.

EDIT: YAY! I am not the only one having problems, so HAH! Its not my computer like everyone keeps trying to tell me.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Drop me a line on IM and I probably can get you connected... That is if you want to. Would be nice to have you there.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
there are always people in the IRC channel, and more are always welcome. stop in and say hi sometime! :)

F

FullMetal

OK this topic has strayed way too much and the original posters question has been answered as well as it could have, so I am closing this thread off. If you would like to make another thread about whatever else you were talking about, feel free.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.