• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Flames of the past

Fancypants2001

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kicking the embers of the olden days fires. I have known about this kink since the olden days of mail issued DPF Newsletters.

Reactions: Edgewater and LaLoneDigi
Not sure how to reply to this so, hello and welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater, Fancypants2001 and warmfeeling
Fancypants2001 said:
Kicking the embers of the olden days fires. I have known about this kink since the olden days of mail issued DPF Newsletters.
I still have some on them, tales from the crib an others. exploring our little side before internet.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome

Hello, @Fancypants2001! You have rough, man hands. Ha! Sorry, just following your orders on that one. And now I'm thinking of the Seinfeld episode. That was one of my favorites.

I first stumbled upon the DPF website in the mid-late 90's while I was in college. Thanks, AltaVista--wherever you are. I never knew, and can't imagine, trying to sleuth out this sort of thing in the days before the internet. What a spoiled kiddo I am.

But anyway, welcome! (Even with those man hands.)

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater and Fancypants2001
Welcome to ADISC!

I too used DPF a lot back when and still have all the stories that I brought. I still read them occasionally.

Fancypants2001 said:
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Fancypants2001 and Edgewater
Hello and welcome.

Halfdan said:
I still have some on them, tales from the crib an others. exploring our little side before internet.
oh yeah. I have a binder full of old school paper issued literature. museum pieces by todays standards!!

Cottontail said:
Hello, @Fancypants2001! You have rough, man hands. Ha! Sorry, just following your orders on that one. And now I'm thinking of the Seinfeld episode. That was one of my favorites.

I first stumbled upon the DPF website in the mid-late 90's while I was in college. Thanks, AltaVista--wherever you are. I never knew, and can't imagine, trying to sleuth out this sort of thing in the days before the internet. What a spoiled kiddo I am.

But anyway, welcome! (Even with those man hands.)
oh yeah.. 2023 is the year of laughter!! The world has become way to sensitive, so clowning around it is!! i am the first to prematurely laugh at my own joke - if I can even finish it!! I was living in SoCal - San Clemente 92 - 94. I paid for a po box to have mine mailed to me. Couldn't risk the big boss man discovering my 11x17 white envelope filled with wierd fetish materials! I was brave enough to allow my full address listing. After all, who would see it? if you have access then you are another Fetishist as well. Safety! Good Logic, eh? Still have all mine in that binder. letters from others. last summer I fingered through some and tried to cross reference on FB. No responses back though. oh well. haha

Reactions: Cottontail and Edgewater
BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I too used DPF a lot back when and still have all the stories that I brought. I still read them occasionally.
I loved being able to purchase those stories. you really never knew if it would live up to the cheesy cartoon drawings on the cover though. now you can go to Daily Diapers and read through so many.

Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC.
I to recall the world of DPF paperback (hardcopy world of old).
Thanks for the memory!!

Reactions: Fancypants2001
Back