• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Flames of the past

Fancypants2001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kicking the embers of the olden days fires. I have known about this kink since the olden days of mail issued DPF Newsletters.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Not sure how to reply to this so, hello and welcome!

Reactions: warmfeeling

Halfdan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Fancypants2001 said:
Kicking the embers of the olden days fires. I have known about this kink since the olden days of mail issued DPF Newsletters.
I still have some on them, tales from the crib an others. exploring our little side before internet.

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hello, @Fancypants2001! You have rough, man hands. Ha! Sorry, just following your orders on that one. And now I'm thinking of the Seinfeld episode. That was one of my favorites.

I first stumbled upon the DPF website in the mid-late 90's while I was in college. Thanks, AltaVista--wherever you are. I never knew, and can't imagine, trying to sleuth out this sort of thing in the days before the internet. What a spoiled kiddo I am.

But anyway, welcome! (Even with those man hands.)

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

I too used DPF a lot back when and still have all the stories that I brought. I still read them occasionally.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fancypants2001 said:
Hello and welcome here

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.