• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Five Guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I ate there yesterday and it is really as good as you guys made it sound ( referring to an old thread )

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Some of the best fucking burgers ever. Good fries too, although I end up getting tired of them because they give you so much.

Role
But the cajun fries are the bestest fries ever , and i found out the place i am staying at for a week in PA has one like a mile from their house so yay .

M

Mako

I keep hearing talk of this food, yet I've never heard of the franchise. I know theres a LOT of food franchises we don't have in Canada. But I atleast know or here about them rather from commercials, tv, or movies.

It's no fair!

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Barack Obama eats there, much to the chagrin of his wife. If its good enough for POTUS, its good enough for the rest of us.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We're just five guys and we're having a good time, having a good time, having a--

S

Secret

Meh five guys is good but its no Bens Chili Bowl, now that is some down home authentic D.C. cusine!

Role
Private
I agree with secret....

Meh five guys is good but its no Bens Chili Bowl, now that is some down home authentic D.C. cusine!
However Five Guys has the best Burgers East of the Mississippi if not the best on earth.

speaking of Ben's Chili Bowl, I'm hungry for a half smoked

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I had my first five guys burger a few months ago when one was put in the mall near by and I love them. ♥

Best burger I ever had.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Five Guys is pretty good... definately better than any of the "fast food" burger joints. But honestly if I'm going to pay that much for a burger I'll cook it at home. The ones I make on the grille are better than any restaurant.

Role
well yeah thats a given but i cant never get fries that taste as good as theirs...

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Sometimes when I'm not in the mood for burgers, I'll get a fish sandwich at BK but still get my fries at the nearby Five Guys. You get a lot more fries for your money at 5G's than you do at BK. For burgers, 5G's are the best around here.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
I've never heard of this place, but if I ever want a good burger, I head on down to the New Orleans hamburger and seafood company. Those burgers kick ass. There's also some joint called Phil's grill that I've heard of. Gotta try that place some time.

S

secretdl26

Five Guys sounds good, but is definitely not close to me. There's a new restaurant in my area that is all burgers and fries (and various other fried/grilled foods). It's called Burger Jones and looks promising, if not really hard to get into. BURGER JONES: Restaurant and Cocktail Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.