Not open for further replies.

MadelineOctavia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
34" waist, L/XL Goodnites fit me really well. If you enjoy prints on your diapers, I recommend goodnites. They're my favorite.

CMMC

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
If you're trying to fit into a baby diaper, here are the stretchiest ones I have found:

-GoodNites (Drynites elsewhere) are meant for kids older than toddlerhood, but they are not a true baby diaper because 1) the designs are not very babyish and 2) the sides are pull-up sides with no tabs. They have a decent absorbancy but can't really take a messing.
-Huggies Pull-Ups have very stretchy sides that often do not require modification. If you get the guy version, the most padding is where your unit will be. If you get the girl pull-ups, the most padding is in the seat. These can take a messing, but not too much.
-Huggies Little Mover Slip-ons are basically a baby diaper body but with matching colored pull-ups sides. The largest size (6) is slightly smaller than the largest size of Pull-Ups, so if you have no problem fitting into Pull-Ups, these should fit.
-Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 are the stretchiest traditional baby diapers with tabs that I've seen, and can hold an average sized wetting plus a small mess. For whatever reason, these are stretchier than the largest size of Pampers Cruisers (7). If you buy these diapers, put the velcro on the tabs on the front design, where the Sesame Street character is. If you tab them on the wings, they will snap.
-Pampers Cruisers Size 6 are slightly less stretchy then Baby Dry Size 6 and can hold a decent wetting or mess, but (for me) they cannot hold both. The tabs on the Cruisers are different, on the size 7 they are smaller and less stretchy. The only store in real life that I could find the size 7 Cruisers was at Toys R' Us, but Cruisers size 6 are at every store with a baby diaper selection. Therefore, I recommend you buy the Cruisers size 6 instead.

terig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm lucky, yes I can fit into baby diapers and baby pull-ups, and they feel cute

Kaiden

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Drynites aren't really baby diapers though, they are made for teens too.

Though I do still fit into the 4-7 ones they are a bit tight to get on and leave marks where they have been digging in if wore too long. I have a 28 waist. The large size is best for extra room but I think maybe a bit too large because they sometimes leak due to not being tight enough (what size do they think 8-15 year olds are)

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As a chubby kid, there's no way I'll fit into a baby diaper. I'm a 42" waist, 6' tall, 275 lbs (125kg). Just not gonna happen. But I do love the texture and smell. :sigh:

bunch'a toothpicks we got here, eh? :p (38'ish here)

babybluef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey just wondering if anyone with a 28-30 waist can fit in to pampers active fit im thinking of getting a pack. Also ive been wearing asdas own brand size six (with modding) and have been loveing it! They hold loads! And can a guy with my waist really fit size six pamepers with no mods?! How long before they rip and stuff? F Xxx

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey just wondering if anyone with a 28-30 waist can fit in to pampers active fit im thinking of getting a pack. Also ive been wearing asdas own brand size six (with modding) and have been loveing it! They hold loads! And can a guy with my waist really fit size six pamepers with no mods?! How long before they rip and stuff? F Xxx

I have a 28-29 waist and pampers active fit size 5 (europe) fit me. :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I wish I could fit into actual baby diapers but sadly I can't. My hips are too wide. I can almost fit into pampers cruisers 7 but still the tabs don't stay in place very long.

I'll just stick with adult diapers instead and sometimes bambino diapers.

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To the person that said Slip-On size 6 were smaller than the largest Pull-Ups: that's not true.
Dimensionally and in actual fit, the Slip-on 6s are bigger, more absorbent, and ultimately more comfortable.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been wanting to wear baby nappies again getting a bit board of wearing adult nappies tho i get the cute AB ones i still find it really nice too jump back into a real baby nappy but the only ones i find that fit is pampers active fit that only comes in size 5+ so its a bit snug but they fit.
And pampers size 7 that i had ship't to the uk but the cost of shipping was just a little to much.
There are all ways the Huggies drynites 8-15 i do like them and the fit very well i'm just not a big pull up wearer.
so i may try the new pampers size 6+ and see if there any good as i have not had a try yet.:smile1: Leo

Iluvbeingsoaked

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I could only dream of fitting into Pampers again, but those of us that can't, Bambinos is pretty tough to beat!

Valkyrie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you really want to fit into something made for a small child, you're best bet are Pull-Ups 4T-5T. My waist is about 30-32 inches and I can get into them, but there are some downsides:

-You have to be very careful when putting them on, as the easy-open sides may come flying apart, then you're SOL
-If you're male, expect your package to get squashed. If you're hung like a horse forget it
-Functionality is virtually zero. If I wear them, its purely for fun and aesthetics, not their capacity.

My two cents? Their a fun alternative to underwear once in awhile IF you can fit into them, but that's about it. I'd recommend Goodnites if you want something kid-like and don't have access to some of the great products on the internet.

21nbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've never been able to get into any of the huggies size diapers. But I'm gonna try the slip ons because everything I've read they sound big enough.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I've never been able to get into any of the huggies size diapers. But I'm gonna try the slip ons because everything I've read they sound big enough.

If you've tried Pull-Ups, you've tried Slip-Ons. As far as shape and size goes, they're just Pull-Ups with baby prints, including the same ultra-narrow, ultra-leak-prone crotch, and the same low rise (lower than the tape-on baby diapers). The elastic is slightly improved (more stretchy) as of the latest revision, however you will still need to be a smaller-than-average adult in order to squeeze into these. Any Pampers product will go on easier, IMO.

21nbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you've tried Pull-Ups, you've tried Slip-Ons. As far as shape and size goes, they're just Pull-Ups with baby prints, including the same ultra-narrow, ultra-leak-prone crotch, and the same low rise (lower than the tape-on baby diapers). The elastic is slightly improved (more stretchy) as of the latest revision, however you will still need to be a smaller-than-average adult in order to squeeze into these. Any Pampers product will go on easier, IMO.

I have to agree with you on any pampers product goes on easier because I've tried almost very baby diaper out there and the only ones I can get on are pampers.

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When I used to have Pampers Easy-Ups they would fit me better than 4T-5T Pull-Ups, but the sides would break after a while. Now I prefer to cut the side off of a used Pull-Up and put a second one on a new one. Fits perfect.

nboy1631

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I fit drynites but not sure about proper baby ones I hear in the UK now they have just brought out pampers 6+ might have to give them a try !

timidlythinking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
first off, your waist size will almost definitely be irrelevant because baby diapers are going to end up fitting around your hips, plain and simple. that said, my hip size is about 30, I'm about 120 pounds and I can get 4T-5T pullups, Baby dry 6 and cruisers 7 as well as goodnites to fit me.

timidlythinking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
well... kind of. remember, we're talking a about whether these diapers will fit, not if they'll fit well. I love babyish prints as much as the next abdl, but the switch to full size adult diapers with better fit and performance was worth the sacrifice of baby prints. If your wearing baby diapers, then its really for looks more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.