ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
[ 2 similar threads have been merged into one ] ~KitsuneFox

Okay, this is kinda cool actually. It's one of these toy phones, except for that it will connect to your phone via bluetooth so you can make actual calls on it.

6470479_sd.jpg

Here's a link for anyone interested. It's apparently only on bestbuy. It's $60 USD. It seems to be a limited time sort of deal, so I might as well get one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ABCoder, siysiy, KrankyPants and 7 others
lol I didn't even see their video for the thing the first time i looked at the page. hilarious and definitely worth a watch.

this is kinda perfect for abdls. it almost makes you think that there's some abdl working at FP who pushed this idea along for "reasons"

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Seasonedcitizen
I want it so much

“Plus, it has grownup functionality like speakerphone and the ability to dial out. Your childhood is calling, now you can actually answer.”

that is NOT marketed to kids lololololol

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy, tails1234 and tbjay
I WANT THIS!

Wow!!
After reading the description and watching the video I can whole heartedly agree that phone is definitely marketed towards adults.

And I want one!! Its just freakin to cute & funny not to have.

Beat me to it. I seen this and was gottta go post about this on adisc lol.
I would be interested in getting it. Not sure they considered abdl community with this product lol.

Preordered one to put on my desk at home

Lol, I saw this on the news this morning, I laughed a bit, the phone works via blue tooth to your cell phone.

I'm tempted to preorder one even though I hate talking on the phone

Reactions: EternalBaby94
I don't see an option to pre order. It just says "Coming Soon"

Sheepies said:
I'm tempted to preorder one even though I hate talking on the phone

Same here, I have always hated talking on the phone once a call is answered I become fumbling nervous (Has improved somewhat with practice over the years still dread most calls though).

Would be interested to know if “phone phobia” is common among ABDL’S

Also social media phobia afraid to click “like”, interact or comment etc.on mainstream social media platforms.

Last edited:
Dang it is totally sold out. Now you’ll have to pay double on eBay...or more...

Squirmyboy said:
Dang it is totally sold out. Now you’ll have to pay double on eBay...or more...
Did the preorder even happen today? I checked the page for the entire day and it never showed up.

I assumed it did but idk. Wow, who imagined this would be such a hot commodity. What should we refresh the page dozens of times over the next few days???

Squirmyboy said:
I assumed it did but idk. Wow, who imagined this would be such a hot commodity. What should we refresh the page dozens of times over the next few days???
That's what I'll be doing.

EternalBaby94 said:
Same here, I have always hated talking on the phone once a call is answered I become fumbling nervous (Has improved somewhat with practice over the years still dread most calls though).

Would be interested to know if “phone phobia” is common among ABDL’S

Also social media phobia afraid to click “like”, interact or comment etc.on mainstream social media platforms.
I hate phones ... anxiety attack very common even after 5 years of a sales rep who lived on the phone ..... but I have no issues on social media (because im very specific and use it mainly for private groups of similar interests so not close enough they would remember what I say - aka to use it against me ... but not the general scum on social media and fake posts

EternalBaby94 said:
I had this for most of my life but just recently sort of got over it. I had forgotten about it.

Reactions: legojoker88
Back