ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
[ 2 similar threads have been merged into one ] ~KitsuneFox

Okay, this is kinda cool actually. It's one of these toy phones, except for that it will connect to your phone via bluetooth so you can make actual calls on it.

6470479_sd.jpg

Here's a link for anyone interested. It's apparently only on bestbuy. It's $60 USD. It seems to be a limited time sort of deal, so I might as well get one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
lol I didn't even see their video for the thing the first time i looked at the page. hilarious and definitely worth a watch.

this is kinda perfect for abdls. it almost makes you think that there's some abdl working at FP who pushed this idea along for "reasons"

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Wow!!
After reading the description and watching the video I can whole heartedly agree that phone is definitely marketed towards adults.

And I want one!! Its just freakin to cute & funny not to have.

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Beat me to it. I seen this and was gottta go post about this on adisc lol.
I would be interested in getting it. Not sure they considered abdl community with this product lol.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lol, I saw this on the news this morning, I laughed a bit, the phone works via blue tooth to your cell phone.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm tempted to preorder one even though I hate talking on the phone

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I don't see an option to pre order. It just says "Coming Soon"

EternalBaby94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm tempted to preorder one even though I hate talking on the phone

Same here, I have always hated talking on the phone once a call is answered I become fumbling nervous (Has improved somewhat with practice over the years still dread most calls though).

Would be interested to know if “phone phobia” is common among ABDL’S

Also social media phobia afraid to click “like”, interact or comment etc.on mainstream social media platforms.

Last edited:

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Dang it is totally sold out. Now you’ll have to pay double on eBay...or more...
Did the preorder even happen today? I checked the page for the entire day and it never showed up.

Squirmyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I assumed it did but idk. Wow, who imagined this would be such a hot commodity. What should we refresh the page dozens of times over the next few days???

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I assumed it did but idk. Wow, who imagined this would be such a hot commodity. What should we refresh the page dozens of times over the next few days???
That's what I'll be doing.

KarmaBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Same here, I have always hated talking on the phone once a call is answered I become fumbling nervous (Has improved somewhat with practice over the years still dread most calls though).

Would be interested to know if “phone phobia” is common among ABDL’S

Also social media phobia afraid to click “like”, interact or comment etc.on mainstream social media platforms.
I hate phones ... anxiety attack very common even after 5 years of a sales rep who lived on the phone ..... but I have no issues on social media (because im very specific and use it mainly for private groups of similar interests so not close enough they would remember what I say - aka to use it against me ... but not the general scum on social media and fake posts

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had this for most of my life but just recently sort of got over it. I had forgotten about it.