• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

TommeeTippee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wish I had known about this when they were $60!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
A little bit off the subject, but still dealing with Fisher-Price.....

I love my Fisher-Price Sesame Street Big Bird record player!! LOL!!

I've used it for 23 years. I bought it in 1999 from an eBay seller from Tyler, Texas. It is a REAL record player from 1983 that plays music really well. The speaker is built in. Cute and very nice. When you are into oldies music and collect 45 rpm records like me, a phonograph / record player is very important. A few times I even took it with me to my library, to Preschooler Storytime, which I co-hosted for 16 years until COVID 19 pandemic messed everything up. Mostly me and my children's librarian friend played oldies songs from mp3s or CDs and did dances with the kids. But every now and then I'd play 45 rpm records with my record player. Fisher-Price didn't just make "toys" only! LOL. I'm also surprised so many toddlers and preschoolers love oldies music.

Here's my record player! 😁

received_180608837190989.jpeg

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedElmo, puddlefeet and BobbiSueEllen

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use to have Fisher Price Pull String Chatter Telephone when I was younger .
I was told that the movable eyes would scare me. LOL

Reactions: Straycatz and BobbiSueEllen

stinkape

Be you always .
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have some wonderful memories of my daughter and her fisher price phone .

When she was about 2 1/2 I made her mad for some reason and as serious as she could be she warned me she would call Santa Clause and tell him to put me on the naughty list . After I laughed at her and said “ go right on and tell him “ she grabbed her Fisher Price phone and said as seriously as she could “ Hello Santa you put my daddy on the naughty list ,he’s being mean to me and telling me what to do “ she then hung up and told me “ Santa Clause put you an the naught list so you get nothing for Christmas “ I asked her to call him back but she said “ No cause your being mean telling me what to do .

Children can be such a joy sometimes and she was frequently.
Love her to death and now at 25 she will be getting her masters degree in just a few months , she’s everything a father could want in a daughter .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy and BobbiSueEllen

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I bought this the second it came out.

Didn't expect it to be worth that much tbh lol