first wetting, sorta // any good supermarket diapers?

wrx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
!! this is my first post since my intro, so i'm sorry if it's a lil clumsy lol.

in my intro post, i described a brief exposure to and current budding interest in dl kink play. some time last week, tho, i found myself wanting to improvise one of my goofy homemade diapers (it involves a trash bag and paper towels :confused: :confused:) bcs i wanted to wet in one, just... because. i was absolutely 0% aroused before, during, and after. it was an urge i felt driven to satisfy for no reason other than i wanted to. i wanted to, "let go"? idk. just for a moment, not worry about rushing to the toilet, bringing my phone or something to smoke to distract myself from how little i enjoy being there.

getting rid of my macgyver diapers is always stressful, too (esp bcs they Always leak). i'm still processing what it means to me that i've found soothing and comforting feelings associated w/ wetting, but now my want to invest in some real diapers is stronger than ever too!! I'm going to peruse posts w/ suggestions, but I work at a grocery store chain and was wondering if anyone knows a good generic diaper I could look for?

This might sound really dumb, but are Depends good? I want to try anything.

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Better buy over net. Better types and brand of diapers. Pharmacies are also good place for purchase

Last edited:

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I first decided to get real diapers, I was pointed in the direction of Northshore. They send samples. Very discrete too!!!

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
most supermarket diapers are pure rubbish

neurallink

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure what selection you may have where you might be in the world. Online ordering can get you anything.

Abena Abri-Form 4 (but the 3 is ok if you can't get a 4) briefs are really good options that you might be able to find. Or take a look at some of the Tena Slip/Briefs options, they tend to be reasonable in a pinch (be sure to look at the absorption levels: Super or, if in EU, Maxi).

None of the Depends brand options are worth the plastic they come in, and I'm genuinely confused who might even consider them (they're not comfortable, don't fit well, don't stick, don't absorb well, and don't fell good when damp). Many store brands aren't that much better than Depends.

wrx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
neurallink said:
genuinely confused who might even consider them (they're not comfortable, don't fit well, don't stick, don't absorb well, and don't fell good when damp)
I know absolutely nothing abt any of this stuff lol 😳 i feel like an alien on a new planet.

Ty all sm for suggestions n advice ❤️❤️