First wetting experiences

generally

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’ve always been into these kind of things since I was a kid, I know it’s been like that for most of you so I wanted to share one of the most significant experiences for me.

So this happened when I was 12, it was the first time I was left home alone, I was playing video games and I started having an urgency I didn’t want to get up so I just held it. After a bit it was getting much worse so for the first time in my life I started considering to wet myself on purpose in a situation that would have been much harder to hide. So I stood up to not wet the couch and started peeing into my shorts, I absolutely loved feeling it running down my legs all the way to the floor and my feet, and having the freedom of doing it out of choice while completely dry, all this while gaming.
Before this I had only done it in situations easy to disguise or on accident.

So what are your first wetting experiences?

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, wetaccident and Lyric

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My first purpose wetting was as a teen, I used to climb into our loft (attic) and I had some clothes stores up there that I used for wetting and messing myself.

I used to love it, every time I needed a No2 I would climb in the loft and get changed, wet and mess myself and stay there for as long as I could.

I used to wash the clothes whenever my family was out and put them back in the loft to dry.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, chamberpot and BlameBaby

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I can not remember my "first" wetting but I know from around 6 on I was hiding and wetting some underwear and pants, and wetting the bed on purpose. The feeling is just as awesome today as it was back then.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Kayleigh

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My first conscious wetting experience was when I was 5 or 6 yrs old. I had swiped a Kimbees diaper from my aunts house and managed to get it home undetected.
When I got home I took the diaper and ran into a grove of pine trees that has tall grass around it. I remember laying down in this grass and trying to put the diaper on me but sadly it was too small. So I sat up and pulled the diaper up between my legs and let loose with a long warm pee. The feeling of the warmth spreading in the diaper over my privates was euphoric.
That was my first conscious pee in a diaper. I used to pee my pants and shorts on occasions too.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The first day that I had to wear it was a very awful weird feeling !! The front of my diaper was staring swelling up and sagging !!! It was so full that I was waddling with my legs slightly apart !!

BHDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember I was in music class in 2nd grade. I had to go potty but I was too scared to ask the teacher so I held it as long as I could but ultimately had an accident. This was the first one I remember but definitely not the only one. I had to wear goodnites to school for all of 3rd grade. At the time I wouldn’t intentially wet them and would still use the bathroom if it was an option. They saved me on several occasions.

I honestly think that the relief of having a diaper on is why I still love them to this day 14 years later

Reactions: IcyBlue

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
The first wetting I can remember was when I was probably 4. I remember I had to pee and very consciously and deliberately wetting my diaper, feeling and watching it swell up in front. I'm not sure why I did that but considering I was four it remains a vivid memory.

I finally potty trained not too long after but I was still a bedwetter for years after that though and also quite regularly peed my pants until middle school. I'd get too focused on playing to prioritize going pee so I'd wait and wait. I was always convinced I could keep waiting and go later even when I already had a slowly growing wet spot. I still have a lot of trouble prioritizing things I don't want to do even when I know I have to.

Like your experience, video games were a frequent culprit in wetting myself. It never really bothered me to be desperate to pee or wet. Or at least it didn't until someone noticed and I eventually realized I really enjoyed it.

For whatever reason, my brain got wired into this wetting thing, be it pants or diapers, from almost literally as long as i can remember.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall and chamberpot

morro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i do not remember my very first experience, but there are a number or early wettings I remember - wetting so my white pants were very stained, then putting them in the washing as normal and getting quized by my mother; getting a girl playmate to pee her knickers to save her going indoors and breaking up the game we were playing; peeing my short trousers in front of a playmate; wetting my PJ's in bed (but trying not to wet the bed - all probably when I was 8 or 9

Reactions: chamberpot

morro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you for liking my post