💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Is the first wetting always embarrassing? Idk why I decided to, but I decided to try and wet my pull-ups. I did and idk I have mixed feelings about it. I still feel like I have to pee even though I know I don’t which is driving me f*cking BONKERS. Though that’s probably just my bladder acting up before my period. Anyway, is it normal to be this embarrassed?? I immediately tossed the used pull-up and like triple bagged it because I’m scared my husband might find it. He knows I wear but this is the first time I’ve ever wet and I’ve never talked to him about it. Idk. I feel all sorts of weird right now! I liked wetting but at the same time I didn’t. I can’t explain it, sorry for the rambling I’m just all sorts of embarrassed right now

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel
LilxFawn said:
Is the first wetting always embarrassing? Idk why I decided to, but I decided to try and wet my pull-ups. I did and idk I have mixed feelings about it. I still feel like I have to pee even though I know I don’t which is driving me f*cking BONKERS. Though that’s probably just my bladder acting up before my period. Anyway, is it normal to be this embarrassed?? I immediately tossed the used pull-up and like triple bagged it because I’m scared my husband might find it. He knows I wear but this is the first time I’ve ever wet and I’ve never talked to him about it. Idk. I feel all sorts of weird right now! I liked wetting but at the same time I didn’t. I can’t explain it, sorry for the rambling I’m just all sorts of embarrassed right now
I don't think I ever was. But I will say it sounds like you need to find acceptance in who you are and what you like. There is nothing wrong with it even though we have been told its wrong all our lifes...

Reactions: LilxFawn
It could be possible you're mistaking a feeling of nervousness(about getting caught) for embarrassment, or something similar. I think the first try of anything in this part of our lives is bound to give funny feelings that can be interpreted differently by everyone. If you do it again, think about how it makes you feel before you wet, while, and after instead of just worrying on how you're going to hide it from your husband, it should help get a more true idea of if you enjoy wetting.

LilxFawn said:
Also if your husband knows you wear... I am sure wetting them isn't that big of change haha... I mean if he accepts you like wearing diapers. I am sure he won't mind you using them haha. He seems fairly accepting. Just tell him it will calm your nerves about it.

LilxFawn said:
Is the first wetting always embarrassing? Idk why I decided to, but I decided to try and wet my pull-ups. I did and idk I have mixed feelings about it. I feel all sorts of weird right now! I liked wetting but at the same time I didn’t.
It's not necessarily embarrassing for everyone, but at least for some it is, so I think it is not weirder than only wearing.

During puberty, I only wore because of stealth, economy and habit, until I got curious and realized my fluffy friends were meant for something more and gave it a try. It turned out I happen to like something warm, wet and soft around my privates (which is not very surprising, actually), so physically, it was obviously a success, but emotionally I had to overcome myself as well. The first few wettings I felt disgusted. Pee is repulsive and unhygienic, you know. Or is it?

You are likely to get used to it. People are quite adaptable, and objectively, it is no big deal. That liquid once was part of our bloodstream, then you've carried it around inside you some time. Maybe it gets easier if you consider your diaper as a kind of second, external, replacable bladder?

I used to be embarresed about wetting my nappy in front of my wife but this soon passed now I hardly ever think about my wetting until I need to change my nappy.

To the OP:
When I first started wearing/wetting, I was always nervous and very self conscious about someone fining my used dips.
I was also in the closet (and still am) so I don't think this helped me at all. When you feel comfortable, talk to your partner about it, and if you want explain to them that you have tried wetting, amd the emotions that surrounded it.
I don't know ifvthis will help your situation at all, but that's just my two cents worth.

- AKOL

The best way to get over fear or embarrassment is to tackle it head on. Do the thing you're afrad of, and then you won't be afraid of it as much the next time. So in your case, wet your pullup and wear it in front of your husband. Don't announce it, but do gauge his reaction. Once you can confirm he doesn't freak out over it then you'll knkw it's a non-issue and not something to be embarrassed over.

LilxFawn said:

First times for pretty much anything can make you feel awkward. I remember the first time I put on a Pull-Up, I was so nervous. I snuck the Pull-Up under my clothes, locked the bathroom door, and then hesitantly slipped it on. I was fourteen at the time and I didn't want to imagine the reaction from my mother is saw saw such a sight. I have since become more comfortable with wearing and wetting that it no longer fazes me. The only way to find out if you enjoy wetting or not is to have another go ;)

The first time I bought nappies at age 12/13 I couldn't wait to get it on and wet it. Felt amazing after so many years of waiting.

• Love
Reactions: NooNoo, RadioactiveSquirrel and LilxFawn
Oh, you mean that rip you into, love/hate, can't believe you did it feeling? Sweetie, we ALL know that one. It gets easier. Don't feel bad for being curious, okay? Does Daddy know, yet?

I have CP, with is brain damage effecting how my muscles move, and guess what are muscles? Bladder and bowels are, and they blunder. I'm also a bABy girl, and sometimes, it's nice to know so, and be free of the constant worry, and just do it. Either way, that embarrassment can still happen. OMG, yesterday. . . Bowel blunder. . . Got stuck cleaning up for about an hour and a half. Girly parts, yay, fun. Not. Next time you feel bad, know that at least it was controlled, and at least it wasn't :poop:.

🤗 🤗

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Oh, you mean that rip you into, love/hate, can't believe you did it feeling? Sweetie, we ALL know that one. It gets easier. Don't feel bad for being curious, okay? Does Daddy know, yet?

I have CP, with is brain damage effecting how my muscles move, and guess what are muscles? Bladder and bowels are, and they blunder. I'm also a bABy girl, and sometimes, it's nice to know so, and be free of the constant worry, and just do it. Either way, that embarrassment can still happen. OMG, yesterday. . . Bowel blunder. . . Got stuck cleaning up for about an hour and a half. Girly parts, yay, fun. Not. Next time you feel bad, know that at least it was controlled, and at least it wasn't :poop:.

🤗 🤗
You got me there. I’m thankful I have 100% control of my bladder and bowels. You’re right though, it has been getting easier, since it really isn’t something to be ashamed of. I haven’t told Daddy yet, I don’t know how he’ll take it. He’s said he isn’t too keen on changing a dirty diaper, which I don’t blame him, and I’m not asking him to change a dirty one. Heck I’m too scared my pull-ups are going to leak to even stay in them for long lol. I use them and immediately toss them. That might change though, who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️. But omfg that sounds terrible. I’m definitely not brave enough to try messing. The cleanup and smell alone just don’t seem worth it.

I have used several tricks to disposing of dirty diapers when I was still living with my mom. One tactic I used was burying the used Pull-Up deep in the bottom of the bin. Another tactic I used was waiting until trash day when the bags were brought to the curb, and then tossing the Pull-Up in there. Another tactic I used was tossing the wet Pull-Ups into public bins on the side of the road; nobody will give a damn about what it is you're throwing away. It sounds like wrapping the Pull-Up in three bags worked for you. If you did enjoy wetting your Pull-Up, then by all means, do it more often. The first time doing so will make you nervous, but I'm sure you'll become more comfortable and more secure the more you do this.

Aquasailor said:
I have used several tricks to disposing of dirty diapers when I was still living with my mom. One tactic I used was burying the used Pull-Up deep in the bottom of the bin. Another tactic I used was waiting until trash day when the bags were brought to the curb, and then tossing the Pull-Up in there. Another tactic I used was tossing the wet Pull-Ups into public bins on the side of the road; nobody will give a damn about what it is you're throwing away. It sounds like wrapping the Pull-Up in three bags worked for you. If you did enjoy wetting your Pull-Up, then by all means, do it more often. The first time doing so will make you nervous, but I'm sure you'll become more comfortable and more secure the more you do this.
I’m definitely getting more and more used to it. I think it helps that I sit on the toilet while I wet so it’s easier for me to actually go. Once I come to terms with it i might tell my husband.

Reactions: NooNoo and Aquasailor
LilxFawn said:
. . . I haven’t told Daddy yet, I don’t know how he’ll take it. He’s said he isn’t too keen on changing a dirty diaper, which I don’t blame him, and I’m not asking him to change a dirty one. Heck I’m too scared my pull-ups are going to leak to even stay in them for long lol. I use them and immediately toss them. That might change though, who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️. . .
Do you think he'd react negatively to you being curious and trying wetting? I understand he has no interest in changing you, and that that works for you both. At least with him not changing you, he'd have less reason to be angry, because you're doing it yourself?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Do you think he'd react negatively to you being curious and trying wetting? I understand he has no interest in changing you, and that that works for you both. At least with him not changing you, he'd have less reason to be angry, because you're doing it yourself?
I doubt it, but I’m always insecure about that kind of stuff. He might tease me for like a day or two but that’s about it. I mean playfully tease me btw, I’m just super sensitive and have skin thinner than plastic wrap lmao

Last edited:
Speaking of plastic, have you tried tape ones yet?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Speaking of plastic, have you tried tape ones yet?
Well, I bought samples but they’re too large. I’m waiting on my Medium sixes Rearz Rebel samples to arrive ☺️. I’m going to put them on as soon as I get them tomorrow~! Hopefully I’ll like them since they’ll fit better this time

LilxFawn said:
Well, I bought samples but they’re too large. I’m waiting on my Medium sixes Rearz Rebel samples to arrive ☺. I’m going to put them on as soon as I get them tomorrow~! Hopefully I’ll like them since they’ll fit better this time
try not to waste it. I know it will be a bit tough for you to stay in a diaper. But they are good diapers and should last you a good hour or at least 2 if you wet a ton. Otherwise they are good for over 3 hours!

But that is up to you. Hope you have fun with them!

Side idea. maybe suprise your daddy with them as well. haha. Maybe you can out to him about it haha. But really that is up to you.

PaSS said:
try not to waste it. I know it will be a bit tough for you to stay in a diaper. But they are good diapers and should last you a good hour or at least 2 if you wet a ton. Otherwise they are good for over 3 hours!

But that is up to you. Hope you have fun with them!

Side idea. maybe suprise your daddy with them as well. haha. Maybe you can out to him about it haha. But really that is up to you.
Honestly that isn’t a bad idea. I don’t know if I’ll wet them, just because I usually just wet my pull-ups and throw them out right away. I have sensitive skin so I feel like I’d get diaper rash super easily. I’m tempted to ask him to help me put them on. I can diaper a baby with my eyes closed but I can’t diaper myself to save my life! Heck I’ve diapered my stuffies and I did a much better job than when I diapered myself lol. Idk why I struggle so much with it

Back