First Urge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Simple topic:
Tell us about the first urge you had to wear a diaper.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soccerbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I too was 5 years old. I found a box of Huggies in my closet from when i was a baby, and for some reason i couldn't stop looking at the diapers. I took one out and smelt it and it smelt so good i took my clothes off and put the diaper on threw my underwear in my hamper then put the rest of my clothes on and left my room (I was 5 and i didn't know it was "weird" to wear diapers after you didn't need them anymore) so i continued about my day until i got the urge to pee so i went up to my room took all my clothes off except the diaper and i watched in my mirror my diaper as i peed then i put my clothes back on and went in my dads room(I don't know why), but i didn't know the diaper was leaking so i had a wet spot on my pants my dad noticed and he asked if i had wet my pants i said no. So he asked me to take my pants of, so i did and he saw me in the soaked diaper. He then tore the diaper off and spanked me with a belt (this is the main reason I've never told any one about my AB/DL side.

Atomic6

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I was 4 or 5 while my grandma was packing my cusins suit case to go home she put a pack of diapers in his suit case and when she was out of the room I went and grabbed a single diaper frome his suit case when I was at home literally as soon as I got home i opened my suit case grab a diaper ran into my closet and tryed it on my mom caught me she told me that diapers were for babys

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I was 16 and had spent a whole year researching infantilism for kicks. I then had a daydream where I'm two years old and getting my diaper changed, and it gave me quite the thrilling spark. And then my life was over And here I am.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was 16 and had spent a whole year researching infantilism for kicks. I then had a daydream where I'm two years old and getting my diaper changed, and it gave me quite the thrilling spark. And then my life was over And here I am.

16?! Wow that's older than I had expected. Did you have any urges before this?

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
16?! Wow that's older than I had expected. Did you have any urges before this?

There is a possibility I've had this fetish my whole life, and it took me until then to realize it; it's hard for me to put a fully assured answer on that. There always was and still is a special aesthetic associated with it; babies are naturally adorable, and it feels like babyish items amplify it. But I wouldn't consider that an urge. I didn't even know infantilism existed until I was 15, when a friend of mine came out to me about being a TBDL.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There is a possibility I've had this fetish my whole life, and it took me until then to realize it; it's hard for me to put a fully assured answer on that. There always was and still is a special aesthetic associated with it; babies are naturally adorable, and it feels like babyish items amplify it. But I wouldn't consider that an urge. I didn't even know infantilism existed until I was 15, when a friend of mine came out to me about being a TBDL.

I hope you and this friend of yours still keep in touch. I'd do anything to have someone in my life who was a DL like me. :p

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I grew up as a bed wetter. I had wet most of my life and didn't finally "grow out of it" until my mid to late teens. Throughout this time, I had always taken care of my nighttime accidents and used a plastic sheet for protection. It was never forced on me, nor did my parents ever use this as "punishment", rather it was just a responsibility of mine. I probably started stripping sheets, washing, and making my bed around the first grade.

I looked upon this quite differently at different times in my life. When I was really young, it didn't even phase me. I had no idea that something was "different" with me until I reached about six or seven.

Around this time I knew I was "different", however it really didn't affect me and I hadn't taken much notice of it until about age ten.

At this point in life I became a bit distressed with bed wetting and I knew that something was "wrong" with me. This change in attitude probably came about because of scouts, camping trips, sleep overs, all things that I was now wary to take part in that a normal hyper-active outgoing 10 year old boy would. It didn't stop me (never did), though it made things a bit more difficult and stressful at times since you have to plan things out. I was always smart about my night-time accidents.

By the time I was twelve or so the stress had pretty much vanished, and I was now just dealing with a "condition". I had been really lucky that NO ONE had ever found out or caught me, and they never would.

At about fourteen/fifteen my mom (probably out of frustration and prompted by a coupon for Attends) asked me if I would like to try diapers to make things easier around the house. I was absolutely dumbstruck and froze. The thought had never crossed my mind and I hadn't even realized that diapers that big existed. I seriously thought that I was the only one in the world with this issue.

It took me all day to wrap my mind around the proposal, and around bedtime that night I had decided that anything was better than the chance of waking up early as hell cold and wet.

About two weeks later I had finally worked up the courage to answer her. As it happened we were in the supermarket and passing what I now knew were incontinence supplies. I pointed at them and told her that it might be worth giving it a shot. She said no and that I would outgrow it.

I finally out grew bed wetting that year.

I never looked back until a few months later I caught one of the first, and very rare, advertisements for 'Goodnites' on T.V.

Out of curiosity I logged on to the website (definitely took long enough back then) and discovered that "I was not alone". It really piqued my curiosity, and I ordered the free sample.

When they arrived, I hid them away to bring out later that night. At the time I felt like I was just investigating what had been another option to deal with what was a pretty big and long lasting problem. I was curious as to what it would have been like if this was the course of action taken instead.

Later that night I pulled them out and looked them over for quite awhile. I must have looked like an archiologist studying a new find! I finally put them on and instantly fell in love with the feel, smell, and comfort that they gave me.

As part of the investigation, I used it as well. I was hooked instantly! They worked! They felt so good, secure, and WARM! Any bed wetter knows that warm is not a sensation that is felt often.

Since then, those sensations have stuck with me and continue to grow. The only problem is now, I don't wet the bed.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Llayden, I'm glad that you got your bedwetting under control and hope you know there's nothing harmful about wearing diapers... It's just embarrassing. I can remember my mom giving me a hard time when I was around 13 or 14 because I wet the bed two nights in a row. She kept hinting at the thought of buying diapers and having me wear them to bed. Honestly, now I wish I had taken up the offer and worn them to bed. I haven't wet since (unless I was wearing while sleeping). It would've been nice to not have to hide my diapers from loved ones.

Anyways, nice to meet you! :)

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I must have been 6-7 years old. I was already fascinated by nappies and potties and liked to find ways to make toilet time more interesting. One day I was on the toilet with a wad of tissue in my hand, when I had the idea of stuffing my underwear with it to simulate the feel of a nappy. Realising it would need to be as thick as possible, I unwound as much roll as I thought I could justify, folding it into a zigzag in the seat of my Y-fronts. When I had finished and wiped, I pulled up the tissue-lined undies.... I wasn't expecting miracles but just the novelty of having a little extra padding between my legs was great. The embarrassing thing was that my mum saw me undressing for a bath later when I still had the toilet roll in my underpants. She asked about it but I couldn't explain at all, I just sort of ignored her, and the subject never resurfaced. From time to time I would stuff a bath towel in my clothes when alone, but never had a chance to wet it without a chance of more awkward questions.

The first time I actually went as far as using a 'nappy' it wasn't really a nappy but a kind of solid-waste collection pouch I made, maybe aged 10. I had carefully cut and joined some soft plastic sheet to make an undergarment with a pouch under my bottom. When I was alone I emptied my bladder, put it on, went into the garden (IIRC) and made a mess in it. And a mess it was, because not all the waste went into the pouch. But this was probably the tipping point - the satisfaction of going potty without undressing was so enticing that I had to find a way to get real nappies. Shortly after that I mustered the courage to walk into a shop and buy a pack of childsize Pampers. And the rest was history...

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Gotta say I love these stories!
I'm 27 years old, but just found out about this whole thing. Tried this out from curiosity. I had just broke up with my girlfriend of nearly four years and I felt so lonely and unloved. Decided this was an interesting thing to try since it's something I could not experience if I still lived with her. It also has the plus that I could imagine I'm a little kid, and feel like a child who is loved. I've found the ages of 4, 6 and 7 to be my preferred ages to play so far. I guess those are the times I felt the safest and most loved.
The loneliness I have in my life right now is overwhelming. Living in the middle of nowhere, all my old friends far away, having to fend for myself.. This AB/DL thing has brought so much comfort for me!

I'm pretty much hooked on nappies now, they're so nice ;_; I'm trying out 9 different, new brands right now and a big order is going to come to me this week (or next week depending where in the world you read this, it should be monday now lol) and I've worn nappies allll weekend, starting from friday. Gonna wear for this night, too <3

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I grew up as a bed wetter. I had wet most of my life and didn't finally "grow out of it" until my mid to late teens. Throughout this time, I had always taken care of my nighttime accidents and used a plastic sheet for protection. It was never forced on me, nor did my parents ever use this as "punishment", rather it was just a responsibility of mine. I probably started stripping sheets, washing, and making my bed around the first grade.

I looked upon this quite differently at different times in my life. When I was really young, it didn't even phase me. I had no idea that something was "different" with me until I reached about six or seven.

Around this time I knew I was "different", however it really didn't affect me and I hadn't taken much notice of it until about age ten.

At this point in life I became a bit distressed with bed wetting and I knew that something was "wrong" with me. This change in attitude probably came about because of scouts, camping trips, sleep overs, all things that I was now wary to take part in that a normal hyper-active outgoing 10 year old boy would. It didn't stop me (never did), though it made things a bit more difficult and stressful at times since you have to plan things out. I was always smart about my night-time accidents.

By the time I was twelve or so the stress had pretty much vanished, and I was now just dealing with a "condition". I had been really lucky that NO ONE had ever found out or caught me, and they never would.

At about fourteen/fifteen my mom (probably out of frustration and prompted by a coupon for Attends) asked me if I would like to try diapers to make things easier around the house. I was absolutely dumbstruck and froze. The thought had never crossed my mind and I hadn't even realized that diapers that big existed. I seriously thought that I was the only one in the world with this issue.

It took me all day to wrap my mind around the proposal, and around bedtime that night I had decided that anything was better than the chance of waking up early as hell cold and wet.

About two weeks later I had finally worked up the courage to answer her. As it happened we were in the supermarket and passing what I now knew were incontinence supplies. I pointed at them and told her that it might be worth giving it a shot. She said no and that I would outgrow it.

I finally out grew bed wetting that year.

I never looked back until a few months later I caught one of the first, and very rare, advertisements for 'Goodnites' on T.V.

Out of curiosity I logged on to the website (definitely took long enough back then) and discovered that "I was not alone". It really piqued my curiosity, and I ordered the free sample.

When they arrived, I hid them away to bring out later that night. At the time I felt like I was just investigating what had been another option to deal with what was a pretty big and long lasting problem. I was curious as to what it would have been like if this was the course of action taken instead.

Later that night I pulled them out and looked them over for quite awhile. I must have looked like an archiologist studying a new find! I finally put them on and instantly fell in love with the feel, smell, and comfort that they gave me.

As part of the investigation, I used it as well. I was hooked instantly! They worked! They felt so good, secure, and WARM! Any bed wetter knows that warm is not a sensation that is felt often.

Since then, those sensations have stuck with me and continue to grow. The only problem is now, I don't wet the bed.

I also wet the bed until I was nearly 12, and wore either trainers and plastic pants or a nappy to combat this. Also, I was never punished or humiliated for it, it was just something to be dealt with. I honestly didn't mind wearing them, as I hated getting my bed wet. The diapers were a useful tool and nothing else, and as a child I really had no connection to them, they were just a normal part of my sleeping routine.

When I was 12, I became friends with a girl across the street who was 11. Now Shelley wasn't a bed wetter, but I saw her wet her pants on more than a few occasions. Rarely did she lose complete control, but would often put of going to the toilet for to long, and would wet herself a bit. She would suddenly rush to the toilet, and emerge with a wet spot in her pants. More often than not she wouldn't change, but we would go outside away from the grown ups until she had dried off. Her mother caught her a few times, and it was always just treated as an accident and no big deal. Her mum would just ask her if her pants were wet, and if do, tell her to change.

This is where my fetish stems from I'm sure.

As we got older, we started playing wetting games whenever we could. If we were in the pool together, we would pee and tell each other about it. Sometimes we would plan it in advance, saying stuff like "Let's have a swim this afternoon. Or play on the slip n slide. Don't go for a wee until then, we'll save it for when we get wet!"

A couple of times we wet our pants in front of each other while we were still dry, pretending to be at school or something. I remember once we had seen a movie where somebody wet themselves when they were scared, and we re-enacted that. We would get all set up to get in the pool or run under the hose, but would pretend we were being chased by someone and were scared and hiding, and we would pee in our dry swimsuits first! We never got caught doing that either.

One day at my house we had been running around having a water fight, and we're sitting down in our towels on the lawn. As usual, the topic turned to pants wetting. Shelley knew that I used to wear a night nappy to bed, and asked me if I missed it.

This surprised me in a way. I didn't miss it, and was glad that I had stopped needing to wear protection to bed. It was a relief to not need them, and apart from telling her about them during previous conversations, I hadn't really thought much about them for a couple of years.

"I think it would be really cool to wear a nappy when we played. Imagine not having to go to the toilet! We could just wet ourselves and keep playing and nobody would know!"

I agreed with her it would be fun, and we talked about it for a bit. She had a 3 year old brother in diapers, and we talked about trying on some of his diapers, but we never did.

But I would guess that was when I first started to consider wearing for fun, at the age of 13-14

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When I was 3, I had a cardboard ABC book that showed pictures of objects matching each letter. Under "B" was a picture of a baby in a diaper. At some point, the urge to wear diapers came out of nowhere from that picture.

Since I didn't have any real diapers, I simply took off my pants and pretended my underwear with bears on it was a diaper. Then my mom came into the bedroom and asked why I wasn't wearing pants, and made me put them back on.

bethgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I was about 9 or 10 years old, I was part of a local research study for Goodnites. I never was a bedwetter (and still rarely am). I ended up going to do the research studies about 5 times in total. I just tried them on and reported on how they fit and whether or not I liked the designs. Since then I've been intrigued by diapers and bedwetting. The urge sort of comes and goes. I have yet to actually purchase diapers, though...one of these days!

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I can't recall the first urges, but I can remember acting on them as early as six years old, when I began borrowing and using my then-little sister's cloth diapers.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love reading everyone's stories. They're all similar yet different in their own ways. :)

Keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.