First time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
So I've finally gotten the chance to pee a diaper! I was at a friend's house and everyone there are littlez so they had a stock of diapers there. I had one of them put me in it, it was only a depends so I wasn't too thrilled about how it looked I rather have prints or something. But the feel was nice.

I had already had to go pretty bad but I waited abit longer, talking to my friends and stuff. And then I got worried, if I did go then would it leak? So I decided I'd stand in the bathtub, can't be too cautious.

So there I was standing in the tub, making a face to try to get myself to pee. I didn't realize it would be harder to pee standing up but it was. I was also trying to pee as slowly as I could. I didn't want to flood the diaper because I knew it would leak if I did. I let out alittle and stopped for a bit but my stomach started to hurt. I had to flood it, I couldn't hold it back it hurt too much. So I just let it go and Yep it leaked, not a lot but enough that I was glad I was standing in the tub. *giggles* So that was my first pee in a diaper!

I can't wait to get a more absorbent diaper, Can anyone recommend some?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yay Kittiechan! You finally did it =3...Pretty much everything is more absorbent than Depends

Role
Yay Kittiechan! You finally did it =3...Pretty much everything is more absorbent than Depends
That's what I thought, but they didn't have an of there other ones, they normally have um.. Bambino's I think. *nods*

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
So there I was standing in the tub, making a face to try to get myself to pee. I didn't realize it would be harder to pee standing up but it was.

For me, it was exactly the opposite. I could easily go standing in the tub, but not sitting anywhere except on the edge of the tub or on the commode. In fact, trying to go anywhere outside the bathroom just wouldn't happen.

~Pramrider

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I have found, the harder I try, the harder it is.

Oh, and congrats! :D

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Good for you! At least you got to experience wetting Depends first hand... pretty much everything is a step up from there.

Role
I wan to get something with prints on it.. They're cuter!

For me, it was exactly the opposite. I could easily go standing in the tub, but not sitting anywhere except on the edge of the tub or on the commode. In fact, trying to go anywhere outside the bathroom just wouldn't happen.

~Pramrider
I think I could go outside of the bathroom.. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make a big mess...

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Bambino is one of the only adult diapers available with prints... and they're $$$

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
So I've finally gotten the chance to pee a diaper! I was at a friend's house and everyone there are littlez so they had a stock of diapers there. I had one of them put me in it, it was only a depends so I wasn't too thrilled about how it looked I rather have prints or something. But the feel was nice.
Congrates Kittiechan. :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Congratulates Kittichan on getting to wear and wetting a diaper :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Now see... you should have filmed it and put it on youtube... those vids of first-time diaper wettings are so hillarious.

Z

Zeit

Way to go Kittiechan, it really isn't easy to do the first time but it only gets easier with experience :)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Congrats. The first time is definitely the most difficult. I found that simply relaxing your bladder is the best way to do it, but that's sometimes easier said than done!

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's what I thought, but they didn't have an of there other ones, they normally have um.. Bambino's I think. *nods*
Wait... You went to a friend's house, snuck one of their diapers (Depends), and didn't want them to know you were wearing... And they usually have Bambinos?

Methinks either there is a truth issue with your post, or you and your friends share more interests than you think. ;)

I can't wait to get a more absorbent diaper, Can anyone recommend some?
Seems like the best idea would be to ask them for a Bambino. There is no reason they'd have them if they didn't have an interest in diapers themselves.

Role
Wait... You went to a friend's house, snuck one of their diapers (Depends), and didn't want them to know you were wearing... And they usually have Bambinos?

Methinks either there is a truth issue with your post, or you and your friends share more interests than you think. ;)

Seems like the best idea would be to ask them for a Bambino. There is no reason they'd have them if they didn't have an interest in diapers themselves.
Oh no my friends knew, they helped me and gave me some adivise.. but I wanted to pee by myself.. I don't know some kinda privacy thing..

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
but I wanted to pee by myself.. I don't know some kinda privacy thing..
You'll have to get over that soon enough... with a good diaper you can pee infront of anyone.... and they'll never know. :laugh:

Role
You'll have to get over that soon enough... with a good diaper you can pee infront of anyone.... and they'll never know. :laugh:
Or they will know eventually if they are my friends.. >.> I'll hook them into changing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.