First time

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well I experienced wetting and wearing a hospital diaper . Had to go to ER for numbness and weakness in all my extremities . Plus I had a bad cough. We'll both those factors did NOT do my already incontinence any good. I took 2 extra pull ups with me. Well I full on wet them all. So had to be put in a diaper. Which I also soaked that by the time I got home. All I can say is again thank God for adult diapers

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, CptKirk, Napincolove and 1 other person
Better is the non-hospital adult diapers! Hope all is well now.

Reactions: Diprs2 and CptKirk
Hospital diapers are typically garbage

Reactions: Diprs2 and CptKirk
Hope you have recovered from the numbness.

Twinmom said:
Well I experienced wetting and wearing a hospital diaper . Had to go to ER for numbness and weakness in all my extremities . Plus I had a bad cough. We'll both those factors did NOT do my already incontinence any good. I took 2 extra pull ups with me. Well I full on wet them all. So had to be put in a diaper. Which I also soaked that by the time I got home. All I can say is again thank God for adult diapers
Yes I did the same when I was in hospital last year. , dragging my ass everywhere

Reactions: Diprs2
What was the cause of the numbness and weakness, if you don’t mind my asking?

Yeah I have Covid and luckily it is very light but like anytime I am sick I just can not tell when I am going to wet. It has always been like this for me, my first realization of being a DL are when I was ten and got a cold and was back to being in training pants 24/7. At the time I had still been using diapers but only on somewhat uncommon occasions and I knew when I would be needing one. I was so relieved to be back in diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back