First time wearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinklez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Currently have on an ABU SDK.....feels incredible. So happy I get to finally wear!!!!! I just wanted to share because I'm too excited!

- - - Updated - - -

any fun things to do while diapered?

WABX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well congratulation there's nothing like a good snug diaper.

crinklez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks! now I finally get what everybody's talking about. Nothing better than a fresh snug diaper!

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
First time for real?

And you have even gone the whole 9 yards and gotten a fabulous amazing beautiful snuggly diaper to make it terrific.

Obviously the best thing to do now is watch some cartoons while drinking from a bottle!

crinklez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
first time, for REAL! and i also just wet for the first time. ahhhhhh. so warm and relaxing

Cthulhu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congratulations :) I think it's fun to try on different clothing combos and see how the diaper shows through. If you dare, you could take a walk and try to wet along the way, that was a real rush the first couple times :)

sypl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There is nothing to beat that wonderful first releasing push out, then the spurt of warmth, especially if you are well-hydrated and it gushes around your most sensitive areas. Hope you keep getting the wonderful thrill as time goes on! :smile:

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I just tried my first SDK yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the night to be and realized I was padded, so it was nice to wake up to a soaked diaper this morning. Plus the SDK do hold a a lot and I enjoy the single tabs on each side.

Status
Not open for further replies.