Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I finally mustered up some and wore a pull up to college! This is the first time I've done something like this. I have been wearing diapers for quite a while but I've never worn in public. I never felt this excited in my life.

After shower I put on a pink mamy poko pants pullups. It had winnie the pooh designs. I wore a slightly longer skirt over it. My heart was pounding like crazy. I really loved the cushoiny effect whenever I sat. It was a five hours class with 30 minutes of break. After the first period the excitement kind of went away. I forgot the fact that I was wearing diapers. Nobody noticed either.

I was habituated to wet whenever I felt the urge to at home. At college I had a few close calls to almost wetting the diaper. But it stopped as soon as I remembered I was in college. During the break I kind of ran to the toilet and emptied my bladder there. I couldn't wet the diaper. It was probably for the best. I didn't have any preparation on what to do if I wet it.

I think I'll call it a success and another step towards my diaper life. Do you guys wear to college/work? Should I try it more often? Any tips so that I can wear, wet,change normally in college. Thanks :)

Be very careful with wetting a pullup. They are not designed to take a full flooding, and certainly not a full bladder. You will need a full tape style diaper for that.

Now if you really want to sport Pink Get the DC Amor Pink diapers they are on the pricey side but well worth it ! https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=61
I wore the old Green backed Depends fitted briefs Overnight protection in college 24-7 due to my lack of bladder control. Relax and enjoy college its over before you know it. Cherish ALL the time you have there after graduation real life hits you square in the face and hard !

I am in college myself and wear when I can. I got lucky and have a room to myself in the dorm, so I can wear any night really, because I can lock the door and nobody bothers me. I would suggest attempting a similar arrangement if you can, such as an apartment or a single dorm room like my own.

I remember the first time I wore then when I wore in college peeing in the classrooms that was a thrill. I wouldn't pee in a diaper in college unless your wearing plastic pants and a quality diaper that fits good thats if you were to do that

Last edited:
NickTiger said:
I remember the first time I wore then when I wore in college peeing in the classrooms that was a thrill. I wouldn't pee in a diaper in college unless your wearing plastic pants and a quality diaper that fits good thats if you were to do that

If you're wearing a good premium diaper and aren't wearing pants that are binding you badly, you should have no risk with a single wetting, even while sitting. There's just going to be way too much capacity in the front to get the crotch area very damp at all, and certainly no way of leaking.

bambinod said:
If you're wearing a good premium diaper and aren't wearing pants that are binding you badly, you should have no risk with a single wetting, even while sitting. There's just going to be way too much capacity in the front to get the crotch area very damp at all, and certainly no way of leaking.

your right but,Depends on the diaper tho, the size of the diapers and how it fits on the person. Whether you put it on right whether your a boy or girl, I think plastic pants with a paper towel in it, is the best bet, when in public. Girls have less chance of leaking while sitting down I think b/c your junk can be in the wrong spot at the time.

Great job! I kinda just jumped into wearing in public myself and nobody seems to notice or care. Now you need to take a spare or two with you along with some wipes and discreet bags. For a pullup, the larger doggie waste bags work well at containing the diaper and a discreet disposal into a trash can.

I wore when I was in college to class. Was a little out of my comfort zone but worth doing. Tips would be to just keep doing it became it will get easier.

Due to nighttime wetting challenges when first in college I had to wear a snap on diaper and plastic underpants. I usually never wore to class but the times I woke up late I had to bolt out the door but no one noticed when I wore sweatpants over them. However, the one & only time I made a mistake was waking up soaked and late to class and bolted out the door. Most of it stayed contained but while walking back to the dorm I had to go real bad so I let loose to get to a more comfortable level. After a few more minutes of walking I began to leak significantly and my grey sweats showed it around my leg openings. I made it back to the dorm but I can bet some folks noticed this before I made it inside my room. I never did this again though I still wore every night even when my accidents at night began to abate. I could never give up on the security I had wearing protection at night in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back