First time wearing Rearz today! :)

verypadded

Underwear and diapers serve the same purpose
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone, I’ve been buying diapers from Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart, but I decided to buy nice diapers, after going 24/7. At first I ordered Tena Super diapers, Which are great and last a long time. But I wanted to find better ones
I was looking for a diaper that lasts all day, and I just found Rearz inspire incontrol+ diapers , contain up to 4000+ml, super super loud and thick diapers. They are super loud because of the full plastic. I haven’t even wet yet, and my diaper feels as thick as some that are wet.
I plan on going downtown with my girlfriend today and wearing one

Reactions: trevor0160, littledreamers333, neophyte and 8 others
Enjoy...

Reactions: Inconjr
Rearz Safari is my favorite ^^

Reactions: AndyPandy and Inconjr
Have fun! I love Rearz.

Good deal, I can remember wearing out in public for the first time. I decided to go out to the movies. I was so excited and nervous that I couldn't even watch the movie.

Reactions: Inconjr and Angelapinks
verypadded said:
Hey everyone, I’ve been buying diapers from Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart, but I decided to buy nice diapers, after going 24/7. At first I ordered Tena Super diapers, Which are great and last a long time. But I wanted to find better ones
I was looking for a diaper that lasts all day, and I just found Rearz inspire incontrol+ diapers , contain up to 4000+ml, super super loud and thick diapers. They are super loud because of the full plastic. I haven’t even wet yet, and my diaper feels as thick as some that are wet.
I plan on going downtown with my girlfriend today and wearing one
I love Rearz Inspire Incontrol+ for over night wear.

LuvsandPampers said:
Good deal, I can remember wearing out in public for the first time. I decided to go out to the movies. I was so excited and nervous that I couldn't even watch the movie.
The first time I wore a diaper to the movies was the first time I was able to watch the film without running to the bathroom half way through it LOL.

Reactions: Inconjr
Youre going to love them. I just also bought some a few days ago and they are Awesome! Enjoy

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and DOT
Yeah. The Rearz brand is a go-to for me nowadays. 😀

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, DOT, Inconjr and 1 other person
I'm a fan of the Rearz Barnyard (I'm wearing one now) I love the print and the hook and loop tabs :) 🐥🐴

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DOT, Angelapinks and Inconjr
Back