First time wearing in public

Whovian2011

Est. Contributor
Messages
37
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I have always been so scared of being caught that I normally don't put a diaper on unless I know I don't have to go outside for any reason. However last week I realized I had to go get something right after I had gotten padded up. I don't know what happened but with the exception of making sure I didn't waddle, as well as a small worry I'd bump into someone I knew, I weirdly didn't feel scared the small amount of time I was out. May sound silly, but since then, the small part of me that wants to wear 24/7 sees this as a big victory if that makes sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: IcyBlue, cakdl, Deleted member 64479 and 9 others
The more you wear the quicker you will realize people done notice your diapered unless your shirt rides up or your pants are to tight
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude, Lyric and richieboy
Rob110 said:
The more you wear the quicker you will realize people done notice your diapered unless your shirt rides up or your pants are to tight
Which can easily be avoided by wearing a onesie....even if your shirt rides up they won't see a diaper 👌
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude
The first few times I wore to work I was so paranoid. Especially as my diaper started to swell. But now I don't give it a thought. I do worry still a little when my diaper gets extremely swollen or if I had a small leak.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: diaperdude and PaddedRita
I’ve recently started wearing in public and at work. (I’m a bus driver so by myself most of the day anyway). At the start I was really concerned about people finding out. Then I realised so why if they do. I’m not hurting anybody and if anyone says anything I’ll just say I’ve a medical condition. I think most normal people, even if they did notice, wouldn’t say anything.

Now my wife knows and is on board with everything I really couldn’t care about strangers or work colleagues finding out.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha, Kellycares, Lyric and 1 other person
Lilrae said:
Which can easily be avoided by wearing a onesie....even if your shirt rides up they won't see a diaper 👌
I would get one if I had the money 😭. Problem is even when I have extra money, my mind goes "a bunch of diapers now, everything else later 😝"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilrae
I wear when I’m in public to avoid public restrooms as they’re very dirty. Honestly, no one notices that you have a diaper on unless you make it that obvious which you shouldn’t anyway. There’s been a couple of times where my diaper has shown unintentionally and I’ve gotten 1 negative remark about it, otherwise no one cared. Probably thought I wore them for incontinence reasons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: littledreamers333 and ianwee
I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for a little over 10 years with no problems. People don't notice and if they no one cares. I quickly realised it just wasn't a big deal. People will certainly notice if you wet your pants in public but not a nappy.
 
Pantyman said:
The first few times I wore to work I was so paranoid. Especially as my diaper started to swell. But now I don't give it a thought. I do worry still a little when my diaper gets extremely swollen or if I had a small leak.

Lilrae said:
Which can easily be avoided by wearing a onesie....even if your shirt rides up they won't see a diaper 👌

You are so right about that Lilrae !
 
First time I was wearing in public was so super nerves & scared to death !!
But as has time go bye one has ever did say anything as I know of !.
Now it just normal as wearing any other clothing .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 64479 and diaperdude
No one notices you're wearing a diaper unless you make it obvious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude and wearforsafety
Wearing in public is normal for me. Usually have short onesie over it. Hides noise and poential sightings if T-shirt /shirt goes up.
When driving a, I have plastic pants over diaper. Even then I have onesie which covers everything very nicely.
With jacket, nothing is visible.
 
Last edited:
Whovian2011 said:
So I have always been so scared of being caught that I normally don't put a diaper on unless I know I don't have to go outside for any reason. However last week I realized I had to go get something right after I had gotten padded up. I don't know what happened but with the exception of making sure I didn't waddle, as well as a small worry I'd bump into someone I knew, I weirdly didn't feel scared the small amount of time I was out. May sound silly, but since then, the small part of me that wants to wear 24/7 sees this as a big victory if that makes sense
I think the first time is always pretty scary for most people - it was for me! And I understand how you see this as a big victory. It is. You are right to congratulate yourself, you deserve it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: diaperdude
I wore diapers away from home when I was living at home and in my teens. I had to wear diapers on longer car rides, to the movies and amusement parks, and when we visited our cousins. I had an early start wearing diapers around others when I was a teenager. Once I was on my own, I wore diapers whenever I could get away with it, including when I was around others. I've always enjoyed having diapers and rubber pants on and especially wetting them when I'm around others. Never felt afraid, but always a little excited. Now, after so many years, I have diapers and rubber pants on all the time, including when we are away from home, and never give a thought to someone finding out. I still love to wet myself and no one but my wife knows.
 
ABDLENG said:
I’ve recently started wearing in public and at work. (I’m a bus driver so by myself most of the day anyway). At the start I was really concerned about people finding out. Then I realised so why if they do. I’m not hurting anybody and if anyone says anything I’ll just say I’ve a medical condition. I think most normal people, even if they did notice, wouldn’t say anything.

Now my wife knows and is on board with everything I really couldn’t care about strangers or work colleagues finding out.
That must be really convenient, being a bus driver.
 
Last edited:
In my homeland, the beginning of wearing was scary, and for good reason, it caused me some problems in society. I suspected that this would happen, but
before I dared to go public, I read forums on the topic where people usually said how they wear 24 to 7, and no attention was paid to them.
I definitely picked up a suitable diaper and loose clothes so that it was almost imperceptible, but damn...
Our Russian mentality is somehow arranged differently than in Western countries, our people are petty, they can freely express for a tattoo, clothes or other nonsense in relation to you... Here, for example, is my case - local girls in the supermarket, stupidly standing in line and staring at my ass, just as if they don't have their own life, for fun, it's clear that they guessed about my secret, we exchanged words and looks, everything became obviously clear, I wasn't scared for real, I was just trying to understand how realistic it is to live with this at all and remain unnoticed, roughly speaking, I experimented, as a result, I was caught many times in a month in my homeland.
And the situation with the secret under the clothes was completely different when I went to Europe, in Germany I immediately felt that there would be no problems with this, I dressed more openly, talked to people, made acquaintances, and the truth is - they didn't care about my underwear, even when a person found out about my secret, he didn't have a big surprise that somehow influenced communication (which is not achievable in my homeland)
And after I visited America, I realized that this is a paradise for ABDL, perhaps I do not know any subtleties of relations in other local classes of society, but Americans have no equal in the diversity of life and oddities, as it seemed to me - there is a spirit of equality for everyone on the street, no matter what you are. they will accept it, or at least they will not touch it)
In my homeland, if a person is not like everyone else, they can try to fix him, even if they hit him on the head with shoes, which is very sad.
I met a lot of people in America who I definitely accidentally noticed their secret under their clothes, my eye is shod =D
But again, in a civilized country, I don't see the point in worrying too much about someone noticing a diaper on you in public, they certainly won't poke a finger, laugh in a crowd, or no one will touch you)
Local cases between relatives, acquaintances or colleagues, here I think everyone individually, in depending on the circle of society
I use the word "homeland" a lot (in terms of mentality, this applies to the entire Commonwealth of Independent States - almost all people there speak the same language and think the same way) I just want to give you a little bit to understand the difference - how lucky you are to be not in CIS, but in those countries where people somehow defend their rights thanks to why do you have a huge liberal society, which is very important for your fetishes, gives you the opportunity to live
a full life with your characteristics and preferences, because you will not be trampled if they find out about your little secrets.
Sorry, I may have strayed a little from the main topic =/
 
I used to be totally paranoid until realized t it is true that nobody knows or even cares. Actually just a few months ago my previous girlfriend and I were walking my dog in the park and my pullup leaked and my crotch area had a big wet patch and a bit going down my thighs. Our plan was to stop at the market afterwards and as we were leaving I told her now I can't go in but she assured me that no one would even care. She was totally right. It was awesome and now I just don't care at all.
 
DiaperedRider said:
I used to be totally paranoid until realized t it is true that nobody knows or even cares. Actually just a few months ago my previous girlfriend and I were walking my dog in the park and my pullup leaked and my crotch area had a big wet patch and a bit going down my thighs. Our plan was to stop at the market afterwards and as we were leaving I told her now I can't go in but she assured me that no one would even care. She was totally right. It was awesome and now I just don't care at all.
I think a big wet spot is a lot more conspicuous than a diaper and people would probably notice that even if they don't show any sign of it
 
  • Like
Reactions: PeeJayTee
Bnuuy said:
I think a big wet spot is a lot more conspicuous than a diaper and people would probably notice that even if they don't show any sign of it
Definitely! And still no one seems to care. We can thank cell phones for that I guess. lol! No one seems to be in the moment as their minds are always somewhere else. That's my theory.
 
Back
Top