First time wearing for 15 years

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Following my recent reveal to my wife (been together for 15 years and married for 12), things have been going really well. I'm now at the stage where I'm looking to order my first dips since 2007!!!!

Suppressing this side of me has been extremely hard, I'm soooo glad I don't have to endure that pain any longer and I'm very excited as you can imagine! 😁

I'm interested to know what dips, available in the UK, are good for nighttime use?

Ordering from the US is an expensive choice and I'm happy to use medical ones 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling, Jr2012, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
ItsTimmyTime said:
Following my recent reveal to my wife (been together for 15 years and married for 12), things have been going really well. I'm now at the stage where I'm looking to order my first dips since 2007!!!!

Suppressing this side of me has been extremely hard, I'm soooo glad I don't have to endure that pain any longer and I'm very excited as you can imagine! 😁

I'm interested to know what dips, available in the UK, are good for nighttime use?

Ordering from the US is an expensive choice and I'm happy to use medical ones 🙂
Go on to NRU. Nappies r us uk.
Lots to choose from.
Each pack is described for what they do.
Like 'tykables overnights '
Easy to find great Nappies there. Excellent service , quick u.k delivery. Always in cardboard boxes 📦.. complete discreet.
You'll find some wonderful changes since you last tried ! 😊
Two tapes.
Four tapes.
Hook n loop (velcro)
Sented.
Unscented.

My favourite is lil Bella.. not classed as overnights , but a very good and reliable nappy. My absolute go to.
Tykables "puppers" are very reliable.
Enjoy!!!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, Jorelaxed and ItsTimmyTime

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kittyinpink said:
Go on to NRU. Nappies r us uk.
Lots to choose from.
Each pack is described for what they do.
Like 'tykables overnights '
Easy to find great Nappies there. Excellent service , quick u.k delivery. Always in cardboard boxes 📦.. complete discreet.
You'll find some wonderful changes since you last tried ! 😊
Two tapes.
Four tapes.
Hook n loop (velcro)
Sented.
Unscented.

My favourite is lil Bella.. not classed as overnights , but a very good and reliable nappy. My absolute go to.
Tykables "puppers" are very reliable.
Enjoy!!!
Thanks for that 🙂

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Jorelaxed