First time wearing dippys anxiety?

babyelena

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hewo! I’ve been open about being a little for about 5 years. It’s always been a natural part of me.

Today I finally tried dips. A big part of why I never did was because I felt shameful and guilty because of how society sees us. It boosted my little space so much and I wish I would’ve done it sooner. Although I’m still having some anxiety I’m assuming from guilt. Especially since I wet it in under an hour. That’s when my anxiety was the worst. I felt guilty asking my caregiver friend if it was okie to pee in it. I felt scared. Anyone have experiences like this?

All in all though I’m so happy to be myself completely. I feel so safe and smol in dips. I also joined this site today because I wanna meet more people in the community. :)[emoji175]

babyelena said:
Today I finally tried dips. A big part of why I never did was because I felt shameful and guilty because of how society sees us. It boosted my little space so much and I wish I would’ve done it sooner. Although I’m still having some anxiety I’m assuming from guilt. Especially since I wet it in under an hour. That’s when my anxiety was the worst. I felt guilty asking my caregiver friend if it was okie to pee in it. I felt scared. Anyone have experiences like this?

All in all though I’m so happy to be myself completely. I feel so safe and smol in dips. I also joined this site today because I wanna meet more people in the community. :)[emoji175]

If its your first time wearing a diaper then yes the anxiety and bit of nervousness is slightly normal, at least in my experience, since you are taking your first step in indulging in a desire that isn't exactly part of the norm. As you wear more often you'll slowly start to come to terms with it and hopefully shake most of that anxiety off though I would not suggest going into a deep dive with them but rather slowly wade yourself into diapers itself. Wear one every so often till you get used to the idea lest you fall into a set of binge/purge cycles.

Society as a whole will always see diapers as a fetish to be weird but then again a good chunk of fetishes are weird by default so I wouldn't worry about it too much because to an extent everyone has that one enjoyment in life that they feel others will look down upon, best to just do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't harm you or others.

Also welcome to the site, would recommend making a post in the Greetings and Introductions if you haven't already.

babyelena said:

Believe me, I incorporated diapers into my regression only yesterday and I can confirm that this feeling is totally normal. At least for me it is.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That would make me super blushy and anxious ./////. The blushiest ever.:sweatdrop:

Musashi said:
That would make me super blushy and anxious ./////. The blushiest ever.:sweatdrop:

Hehehe // w //

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back