First time trying out Bambinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now, I currently live in a major university at my state where its mail service has to process any package delivered there before notifying the intended recipient that it's delivered. Last week, I recently decided to buy a sample pack of Classico disposable diapers from Bambinos because ABUniverse had been liquidated and typically cloth diapers sold on eBay are incredibly expensive (approximately $39.99 per diaper from my experience). Plus, I had been on a long break from these things ever since I threw out my Thomas the Train cloth diaper. What was incredibly neat about Bambinos is that they offer free shipping for any items. I only spent $8 for this sample pack and received it today. I put one of them on and it was incredibly comfortable, but at the same time I was getting an erection because I'm attracted to diapers an etc., I suppose. I really enjoyed how the prints were designed in the form of baby's blocks, crescent moon and stars and look forward to buy more of these over time. Now I find Bambinos to be my favorite diaper site to go to.

BTW, I can't use them right now because I'm currently in college and have roommates with me. But what I can do is wear them overnight. My enjoyment will be temporarily for sure, but I'll keep an eye on the site whenever I have time.

Nessus said:
I tried Bambinos and found them too wide. My favorite right now are the Abenas.

That said, I have the same problem you do but I do caution you that you may not want to be so blunt about it. I am not sure what the limit is but they are very PG-13 around here. I wish they had a section for mature topics.

I think the post is perfectly fine. Have you seen what gets by in a PG-13 movie these days? There are ways he could have conveyed the same information that would run afoul of the standard but in general, if you're stating things plainly and in a non-graphic fashion without it looking like a letter to Penthouse, you're going to be fine.

To the OP: I'm glad you found something you like. Diapers are really personal, and it's very hard to know in advance if a given diaper will be what you're really looking for, as evidenced by harborgeko's complaint about their width. For someone else that might be the very thing they like. Enjoy your new purchase :)

Trevor said:
I think the post is perfectly fine. Have you seen what gets by in a PG-13 movie these days? There are ways he could have conveyed the same information that would run afoul of the standard but in general, if you're stating things plainly and in a non-graphic fashion without it looking like a letter to Penthouse, you're going to be fine.

To the OP: I'm glad you found something you like. Diapers are really personal, and it's very hard to know in advance if a given diaper will be what you're really looking for, as evidenced by harborgeko's complaint about their width. For someone else that might be the very thing they like. Enjoy your new purchase :)

Thanks for the compliment. Yes I admit the width of certain brands of diapers could turn away others; that's why I bought only a sample pack of two diapers just to try it out.

I really like Bambinos as well. I also find them a bit wide in the middle, but I like the prints & fit. But yeah, you're not the only one, with that attraction problem. I usually have to pause for awhile while changing, to make things go down, when I can finish changing.

I don't think I have noticed the width the one or two times I have worn a Bambino. But for me what I don't like is the 1 Tape per side on Adult Baby diapers. I personally think that the two or three tapes per side are better for adult diapers. Because aside for obvious reasons with fit I see it as this diaper has 2 or 3 tapes because it is intended for adults and they need the extra fit. It's more of an identity thing for me.

MattiKins said:
There is a section literally titled "Mature Topics". :meditate:

I presumed he was hoping for something that wasn't subject to the PG-13 rule, rather than just a different collection point. I think the more relevant point is that very little good discussion needs to be lost due to that.

I just couldn't resist, hence the smiley.

I didn't get that the OP was a 'Dear Penthouse' letter either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back