• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First time mommy

allseason

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi hope who reads this is having a great day and if for some reason you’re not having a great day, maybe I can change that and put a smiley face to be honest. This is my first time reaching out and I have no idea what I’m doing all I know is that I have a Lotta love in my heart and I would like to share it. I am so nonjudgmental. I’m a great listener. Great friend I think I will be a great mommy. I believe in having lots of fun I am a little strict but I just like respect because I give it and I believe we all should be well behaved. I hope to meet somebody maybe we can hang out I have some cool things to talk about I like games trivia music cooking definitely eating great food.

Reactions: PaddedRita, DPLuvAB, BlameBaby and 1 other person
Hi and a very warm welcome to ya allseason !!
Wishing you a great day also !

Wonderful having you here!

Welcome to adisc. Thank you for the great introduction. It is so great to see someone accepting of our situation, hope you have an amazing time here.

Hi and feel welcome to this big family.

Since I joined the community last week this has been a good place to share experiences and talk openly, I'm enjoying myself and I hope it's the same for you.

I'm having a very good day!! I slept peacefully with my plushie for two days in a row feeling very refreshed and relaxed.

What kind of other games do you like aside from trivia? I like knowledge related games, I have good memory and like to learn, but they are played with others to enjoy them and I wasn't able to play with anyone... so yeah, feeling kind of lonely. I prefer playing RPGs that I can do it alone.

What music do you like? I enjoy so much types of music... my little self like more melodic things, while my adult self like metal and rock. I love the combination very much.

What type of gastronomy do you eat more? I'm spanish, so a mediterranean diet is very typical. I would love to eat more different types of food, but currently I'm limiting myself so I can reduce my weigh. When I lose enough, I want to be more adventurous xDDD.

There are a lot of information in this forum and you can create a new post or ask directly if you have any question.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
allseason said:
Hi hope who reads this is having a great day and if for some reason you’re not having a great day, maybe I can change that and put a smiley face to be honest. This is my first time reaching out and I have no idea what I’m doing all I know is that I have a Lotta love in my heart and I would like to share it. I am so nonjudgmental. I’m a great listener. Great friend I think I will be a great mommy. I believe in having lots of fun I am a little strict but I just like respect because I give it and I believe we all should be well behaved. I hope to meet somebody maybe we can hang out I have some cool things to talk about I like games trivia music cooking definitely eating great food.
what is XDDD?

allseason said:
Hello and welcome here, hope you have loads of fun 😁👍🏻

Welcome and enjoy, it is good to have you. You should have no problem finding friends with the same interests. Relax and enjoy

hello and welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for

allseason said:
We are always happy to receive lots of Mommy love here. 😊 I am quite new here too. A very warm welcome to you. I hope it is ok to follow you.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

Glad to have you join our little family

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to the community. I have been active for a week now and am absolutely loving it. It is so easy to open up here. Hope you soon feel at home.

Hi! welcome to ADISC. a lot of littles and tiny ones are searching for a cg and i wish you lots of love as a carer and mommy. i hope you´ll find a tiny one that you can bond with

Last edited:
SoftMichel said:
We are always happy to receive lots of Mommy love here. 😊 I am quite new here too. A very warm welcome to you. I hope it is ok to follow you.
Thanks for the welcome and of course you can follow me and I will follow you back. Hope you’re having a great day.

• Love
Reactions: SoftMichel
Hello and welcome! 😊
I also love cooking ! (And eating 😋! )
Enjoy the site !

Kittyinpink said:
XDDD is hugs to welcome you .
Oops! No hugs is XOXO, and XDDD is laughing happily, in this case about all the yummy food she will eat when lilithra loses some weight. Sorry I get confused with the abbreviations, and I'm trying to learn them all !

allseason said:
Cooking and eating good food are the essentials in life. Ever since moving in together with my partner I have always been home first so as a rule I do all the cooking, maybe the odd Saturday off kitchen duty. I do like the cooking programmes on the TV but don't watch that much. 24 kitchen also has a varied choice. Welcome again to the site and enjoy those nappies.

Back